The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the New Lunch Menu at Le Cellier, located in the Canada Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/05/12/review-new-lunch-menu-at-le-cellier-steakhouse-in-epcots-canada-pavilion/

Excerpts...

light-up-menu-1-Le-Cellier-416x625.jpg

Light -up Menu -- Appetizers -- Click to Enlarge

light-up-menu-2-Le-Cellier-464x625.jpg

Light-up Menu -- Entrees and Sides -- Click to Enlarge

caesar-salad-Le-Cellier-432x625.jpg

Caesar Salad at Le Cellier

lobster-ravioli-Le-Cellier-600x453.jpg

Seafood Ravioli

mushroom-filet-Le-Cellier-600x489.jpg

Mushroom Filet

rib-eye-Le-Cellier-600x474.jpg

Grilled Bone-In Ribeye with Roasted Garlic Butter and Fingerling Potatoes

lobster-mac-and-cheese-Le-Cellier-600x53

Lobster Macaroni and Cheese

cheesecake-Le-Cellier-431x625.jpg

Cheesecake

Not happy.  Made reservations here with the intent of having the clams, duck prosciutto and carpaccio all of which are now gone.  Can't see going for just the soup that is left on the menu.

This is the closest that I have ever heard one of those Disney Food Blog suck-ups say anything even remotely critical of a Disney restaurant:

That said, the into-the-stratosphere prices here — especially for the same food and somewhat smaller portions as we used to be served — are starting to get a little out of hand. While we had a great meal as usual, sadly I don’t think I can justify visiting as regularly as I’d like.

Perhaps this is a way to lower demand for the always-packed Le Cellier…or lure folks into using those two precious Disney Dining Plan credits instead of just one on a different restaurant. Either way, I’m sorry that Le Cellier is starting to slip away as a good value on property.

Starting to get a little out of hand?  Starting to slip away?

Yeah right.

This place, like all other Disney sit-down places went straight down the tubes when the Disney Dining Plan was introduced.

Look at those prices!

Insane!

I promise you that there is not one steak on that menu superior to an Outback Steakhouse steak.

But, the lemmings who buy the Dining Plan will continue to come.

TCD

The steak at F&W booth isn't as good as in the restaurant.

So TCD when was the last time you ate at LeCellier?

Could it be your not giving it a fair shot, back a year or so ago did you ever look at Ohana's menu and say I can get the same food at a Brazilian steakhouse for less money? But then you tried it and now isnt it one of your favorites?

WBI

The steak at F&W booth isn't as good as in the restaurant.

I liked the steak at the F&W festival. But- I could get the same quality cut of beef at Outback.

So TCD when was the last time you ate at LeCellier?

A long time ago. Pre-DDP. The TCD girls still ate off the kids menu. I had a few hairs that weren't gray. What I'm trying to say is it was a long time ago.

And, sorry, I'm not going back. I can't enjoy a $46 steak. At lunch, no less.

It's not going to happen.

Could it be your not giving it a fair shot, back a year or so ago did you ever look at Ohana's menu and say I can get the same food at a Brazilian steakhouse for less money? But then you tried it and now isnt it one of your favorites?

Well, you might have a point there.

But, if I'm going to spend $40+ a head on a meal, it will be at 'Ohana, where I can at least try to eat my money's worth.

TCD

I've had the steak at Le Cellier and it was very good, but not blow-your-socks-off good. 

On the other hand I've had a couple of the steaks at Yachtsman and they were cut-with-a-spoon fantastic.

They have a 28oz porterhouse that's about $50 but we easily split it between the 2 of us with a couple of sides and did not go hungry (quite the opposite) - and they've got some dynamite sides too.

Another bonus - reservations at Yachtsman are a heck of a lot easier to come by!