• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky baby!

A summation of the process -   In all honesty, I had a great time with this project but it just takes a bit of time.  Tracing and sewing the mickey head took me about 30 minutes for all three shirts.

well now I am glad i didn't try it with rubber bands instead of floss.. so you pay $20 to have to finish it in your RV for the hard part...       You know I am somewhat a modern day hippie.  I live in

then how in the world would you know those shirts were bright?

Because they are out of sight and groovy. I mean, they make me feel mellow man.

They'll go well with my bell bottoms and Birkenstocks.

So don't forget to, give peace a chance, and may the flower power be with you.

Where did I put that weed?

• 1 month later...

Nicki, You ROCK!  I just found this thread and read all the way through.  But i've got bad news...last week VW announced cancellation of production of the beloved van/bus.  Better grab one while there are still a few around.  I always wanted one, too.   :bus-047:

Edit:  I saw a rusted out frame of an old VW bus last week on American Pickers that went for $30,000.  Probably sold for $3000 new, back in the day.

Nicki, You ROCK!  I just found this thread and read all the way through.  But i've got bad news...last week VW announced cancellation of production of the beloved van/bus.  Better grab one while there are still a few around.  I always wanted one, too.   :bus-047:

Edit:  I saw a rusted out frame of an old VW bus last week on American Pickers that went for $30,000.  Probably sold for $3000 new, back in the day.

thanks.  VW needs to be shot.  That is all

I remember my dad buying one of the first VW campers in the US in '58.  We did a lot of camping all over the west in that van.  It was slow, and cramped for the 6 of us, but some of the most fun trips I can remember!

I saw this a week or so ago...may be my last chance!

http://www.firebox.com/product/3644/VW-Camper-Van-Tent