Changes have been made to both the lunch and dinner menus at Be Our Guest, located in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.

For starters, there have been some price increases. The Cured Meats and Sausages appetizer has increased $1.50 to $16.49.  The Grilled Strip Steak entree has increased $3 to $32.99.

Some dishes have been replaced.  The lunch steak sandwich is now a roast beef sandwich, and the cornish hen at dinner is now a chicken breast dish.

That didn't take long.

Ray I hope you find something!

Thanks I remember someone posting about calling the day before or the morning they want their reservation. I can't remember how they did it and I can't find the post where they were talking about it. If somebody knows where that post is please let me know.

Thanks

The roast beef sandwich is actually way better than the steak sandwich.  I'd say one of the best things on property.  I was disappointed at first when I saw the change.  It was so good in fact that it was probably the biggest meal I have had in a very long time.  I was stuffed but it was so good I couldnt eat just half.  :)

The roast beef sandwich is actually way better than the steak sandwich.  I'd say one of the best things on property.  I was disappointed at first when I saw the change.  It was so good in fact that it was probably the biggest meal I have had in a very long time.  I was stuffed but it was so good I couldnt eat just half.  :)

Ah nuts!  I never got to try to steak sandwich!  That was next on my list.

But Brandy says the roast beef is good.  So it must be.  I'll give it a try next time I'm there.

TCD

More on the changes from the Disney Food Blog...

For example at dinner, the French Onion Soup was $6.99 and is now $7.49; Thyme-scented Pork Rack Chop went up $2; and the Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops will now cost an additional $3. The steak dinner is up a few dollars as well. While dessert prices remained the same, most prices for appetizers and entrees on the dinner menu were increased.

...Lunch prices remain the same.

Chicken Breast Provençal (Pan-seared and simmered in a rustic blend of Heirloom Tomatoes, Olives, White Wine, and fresh Herbs with Seasonal Vegetables and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes) has replaced the Rotisserie Cornish Hen.

At lunch, the Grilled Steak Sandwich has been substituted with a Carved Prime Chuck Roast Beef Sandwich.

For kids, the Mickey Check Meal at dinner is a Meatloaf Entree with Turkey Meatloaf, Broccoli Florets, and Zucchini served with Orange “Stuff” for Dipping (this is a carrot ketchup), plus a fruit cup for dessert.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/05/15/news-be-our-guest-restaurant-menu-updates/

Ah nuts!  I never got to try to steak sandwich!  That was next on my list.

But Brandy says the roast beef is good.  So it must be.  I'll give it a try next time I'm there.

TCD

The steak sandwich was really......chewy.  And unlike any steak I've ever had, lol!  The roast beef has to be better!

We called at the 180 days and could NOT get reservations!  So bummed. During the WWW 2012 I was able to get walk up seating by just standing by waiting for a no show....so glad we did!  For our anniversary trip in November  I wanted our first dinner to be at BOG, but it is a no go.  I was able to get first seating at 4:30 on that Saturday.  Not my choice but it will do.  So very happy they have added a chicken dish.  I liked the Rat dish (lol) but will be much happier with the chicken.  Oh if you get the chance the French Onion was fantastic, one of my  favorites!