FINALLY!!! Can't believe it took this long to find this link

TCD knows about this site and says he will be along when he's ready.

TCD, if you're lurking, then you know that I know, exactly where you hang out during the day. You better get your UF butt over here soon or I'm sending my friend Guido over there, put you in a headlock and drag you over here. Let's avoid that ugly scene if we can.

Did the "other" site tell you about this one? I had to search forever to find it :popo:

EITHER way....glad you made it over  ;)

:dance: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm not laughing at you, Becca.  I'm laughing at the "other" site because their word filter automatically asterisks "fortfiend" or "fortfiend.net".  I find that soooooooo funny!!

Becca...one person who found this site had posted on "the other site" and I emailed her if she knew where everyone had disappeared to and she was kind enough to send me here.  I thought originally that it was on Facebook and I couldn't find any link.  I LOVE snarky comments and was feeling no love going to the "other site", not to mention the familiar faces and TCD's trip reports...hope he links up here to keep us who live in the great white north a Fort report before too long...

Nancy

Becca...one person who found this site had posted on "the other site" and I emailed her if she knew where everyone had disappeared to and she was kind enough to send me here.  I thought originally that it was on Facebook and I couldn't find any link.  I LOVE snarky comments and was feeling no love going to the "other site", not to mention the familiar faces and TCD's trip reports...hope he links up here to keep us who live in the great white north a Fort report before too long...

Nancy

We have TONS of snarky love to give you!! :heart: :banana:  :heart:

I felt the same way! I gotta a couple "demerits" or whatever the other site calls them....about the posts I had posted...I never got banned per say....but I felt like it was definately a broken relationship from there on....but I had no clue where everyone went.... look on fb too and couldn't find anything...lol....BUT lol' and behold.....BAM----I found the snarky!  :banana:

glad you finally made it to the other "other" side....hahaha

Nancy

Sorry about the FB page.  We have a FortFiends.net page, but the other page had to be taken down because of some issues I am not allowed to discuss quite yet.  It was nothing personal.  :heart:

• 3 weeks later...