Live Stream of Main Street USA for Monstrous 24-Hour Day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to Nicki for kicking off our TR. I am not home until tonight and sans laptop but I will jump in asap. There was much hilarity and many scary photos... I warned them it wasn't going to be pret

No its an almost all white character on the left....Daisy maybe?  I wish you could zoom it in.  My DD and nieces really want to see but it is tough.

Its Marie, the cat.

Pluto is Flagpole right and Marie is Flagpole left.

Is that Dave in his knickers?

Not me.....I don't work till later and Im back with Mike and Sully in Tomorrowland.

No its an almost all white character on the left....Daisy maybe?  I wish you could zoom it in.  My DD and nieces really want to see but it is tough.

Its Marie, the cat.

Pluto is Flagpole right and Marie is Flagpole left.

Is that Dave in his knickers?

Not me.....I don't work till later and Im back with Mike and Sully in Tomorrowland.

Thank you family for not watching your kids and making me sick watching the sign on the rope going crazy. I think I am sea sick now. LOL

Omg I can't stand when people let their kids mess with ropes, chains, etc. we were at Dutch Wonderland a while ago and were waiting in line for a ride and it had the metal que bars, you know the ones that just scream for kids to act like monkeys? There was a little kid about 2 hanging all over it and his parents weren't paying a bit of attention to him and I knew it was going to end poorly. Well, sure enough Jr tried to hang on it and flip himself over. He started to fall an thankfully I saw it an grabbed him before he face planted into the cement. The parents were Not phased at all while the rest of us all suffered small strokes from seeing it.