From the Disney Parks blog...

Walt Disney Imagineering just marked a milestone on one of the remaining attractions under construction in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park. Check out the photo our Imagineering friends just shared with us to see one of the last pieces of track laid in place at the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

min100699SMALL.jpg

The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, which will debut in 2014, is a family coaster that will take New Fantasyland guests on a journey through the mine where the Seven Dwarfs spend their days digging for gems. The attraction will feature music and characters from the classic Disney film “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/06/track-completed-at-seven-dwarfs-mine-train-in-new-fantasyland-at-magic-kingdom-park/?CMP=SOC-WDWFY12Q2FBDM0624

I can't believe they won't finish by Dec 2013. The first weekend in December is typically a big press event coinciding with Christmas parade taping. Regardless if it's open to the public or not, the press will get a ride that weekend

I agree with this.

As they did when they opened the New Fantasyland stuff that they opened last fall, they'll start out with press events, then CM, Passholder and DVC previews to hype the new attraction. It makes sense that they will do this toward the end of the year and then make a big deal about the new attraction being open in time for the spring break and summer crowds.

TCD

They are actually just waiting for our trip over the New Years week so We can be the first to ride it :rofl3:  :rofl3: :rofl3:  

I like the way your thinking Rennie!

That's right if we plan it right we can ride it at the same time!!!!!!!!1