Dumb Questions about Photopass +

David thinks getting either one is an unnecessary expense. 

Until recently, I would have agreed with your David.

But, after seeing the great shots that folks on this board obtained with photopass, I have to say that your David is wrong with a capital W!

How many trips will there be like this with your grandchildren?

You (and someday they) will treasure these photos.

Don't forget all of the magic shots that they can take.  Those are fun.

$99 to have professional quality shots documenting this trip which you can copy and share with everyone seems like a really good deal to me.

TCD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I was late. I thought you handled it pretty well. Plus it was entertaining to watch.

Ok,   PP+ works just like the regular PP service in regards to regular photos. See a photographer, get your picture taken, scan your card, its yours.   The plus part about it is you also get all your

It's about time you showed up. I've been taking a beating from the ladies, not that there's anything wrong with that.

But, after seeing the great shots that folks on this board obtained with photopass, I have to say that your David is wrong with a capital W!

$99 to have professional quality shots documenting this trip which you can copy and share with everyone seems like a really good deal to me.

TCD

Just as an FYI the prepay for the standard photopass is $119.95 now. They reaised it about a year ago. I just bought the one Kelly and I are using in July. 

TCD

I hate magic shots.  I really hate the ones involving Stitch.

But otherwise I so agree with you!  I'm going for it regardless of what David thinks.

One of these days I hope you can meet David!

I hate magic shots. I really hate the ones involving Stitch.

But otherwise I so agree with you! I'm going for it regardless of what David thinks.

With magic shots its all about how the photographer does them. If they just pose you and take the photo, they aren't that great. If they tell a story and make the magic, they become a cherished memory the family remembers every time they see the picture.

I hate magic shots.  I really hate the ones involving Stitch.

But otherwise I so agree with you!  I'm going for it regardless of what David thinks.

You may hate the magic shots, but I'll bet your grandchildren will love them.

They are very corny, but kids think they are fun.  And that's what this trip is all about, right?  So take the magic shots.  Even the Stitch ones!

I am sure that I will meet David one of these days.

TCD

With magic shots its all about how the photographer does them. If they just pose you and take the photo, they aren't that great. If they tell a story and make the magic, they become a cherished memory the family remembers every time they see the picture.

Okay, I will take your word for it and have the family try them. 

You may hate the magic shots, but I'll bet your grandchildren will love them.

They are very corny, but kids think they are fun.  And that's what this trip is all about, right?  So take the magic shots.  Even the Stitch ones!

I am sure that I will meet David one of these days.

TCD

I'm not sure the grandchildren even know who Stitch is, but we will try them.

Looking forward to the day you can meet David and we get to spend more time together!

You can get pixi dust from the cm at tinker bells nook store too. The use a wand to sprinkle it on their head.

I saw the Fairy Godmother herself distribute pixie dust at her meet and greet behind the castle.

I'm not sure I agreed with this.

What if the kids think they can fly and get disappointed when they can't?

What does the Fairy Godmother say then?

TCD

You can get pixi dust from the cm at tinker bells nook store too. The use a wand to sprinkle it on their head.

ummm..... that stuff is like super glue in a girls head or the poor gentlemanly cm didn't know how to use it.  it literally took over a month to scrub it all out of my daughters head.

Gwen,

if i were taking my grandkids I would so pay for it.  which is funny since we don't usually buy them when it's our kids 

377206_10151022865440456_1132461602_n_zp

See what I mean, Gwen?

Awesome!

Does the Fairy Godmother give it out too at her meet and greet behind the castle?

I think I saw that going on recently.

(sorry this is a repeat of the previous question, which I thought didn't post).

TCD

ummm..... that stuff is like super glue in a girls head or the poor gentlemanly cm didn't know how to use it. it literally took over a month to scrub it all out of my daughters head.

Gwen,

if i were taking my grandkids I would so pay for it. which is funny since we don't usually buy them when it's our kids

Nicki is it the same chunky foil-ish stuff? I didn't have any problems getting the foil/confetti like crud out. Maybe the glitter is harder?

And if David still doesn't agree, give us his email and we will harass him until he changes his mind :)

:rofl2:   Unfortunately David doesn't email.  He won't even have voicemail on his phone.  Solid old-school there.

You all have definitely convinced me.  I'm going for the PP+.  Thanks!

I love the PhotoPass because we can get pictures of everyone in the family. I'm the family photographer so normally I'm not in any of the pictures. Last October we got the Photopass+ because we had almost the entire family with us and I knew there would be lots of ride photos taken. It was nice to have, but I doubt we will ever do it again.

One thing to keep in mind is that the PhotoPass is cheaper if you pre-order, however you have to do it at least 2 weeks before you arrive. We just booked a last minute trip on Thursday (arriving today) and I tried to pre-order my PhotoPass online. It wouldn't let me do it because we were less than 2 weeks out.