Anyone heard when the lunch/dinner packages will go on sale?

I re-read last year's posts and the packages went on sale on June 26th.

It seems like there was already a partial list of narrators by this time last year too.

Just wondering.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages for 2013 go on sale July 9th, 2013

From Disney Food Blog...     http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/07/05/2013-disney-world-candlelight-processional-dining-packages-on-sale-july-9th/#more-86345

Nice!  You'll be in good hands. 

• 2 weeks later...

From Disney Food Blog...

Disney World’s Candlelight Processional

This year, the Candlelight Processional will be performed three times nightly (5:00pm, 6:45pm, and 8:15pm) from November 29 – December 30, 2013.

The popular show includes the telling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator who is accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra, and a choir composed of Disney cast members and guest choirs from around the country.

Candlelight Processional Dining Package

Guests who’ve been there, done that, know that seating for the Candlelight Processional is first-come, first-served, and you do need to get in line at least an hour in advance to get a seat.

However, if you book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package, you have guaranteed seating as well as guaranteed VIP viewing of Epcot’s fireworks spectacular, IllumiNations, Reflections of Earth, after the show! All this in addition to a lunch or dinner meal at a select Epcot restaurant.

Candlelight Processional Package Info

The package includes your choice of an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage or 1 full buffet from the restaurant’s menu.

Candlelight Processional Dining Package Price
Prices vary depending on the restaurant chosen, and whether you’re having lunch or dinner.

Prices for 2013 have not yet been announced, but in 2012 ranged from:
Lunch Packages $32.99–$55.99 for Guests 10+, $12.50–$17.99 for Guests 3–9
Dinner Packages $49.99–$66.99 for Guests 10+, $14.50–$26.99 for Guests 3–9

Disney Dining Plan and the Candlelight Processional Dining Package
Guests can use the Disney Dining Plan to pay for the packages.

Standard and Deluxe Dining – 2 table service credits per person for any meal/restaurant
Premium and Platinum Dining – 1 table service credit per person for any meal/restaurant

Restaurants Included
There are plenty of wonderful restaurants to choose from! We don’t know exactly which restaurants will be included in 2013, but here are a few that have been included in the past several years…:

Biergarten
Nine Dragons
Restaurant Marrakesh
Rose and Crown
Via Napoli
San Angel Inn
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia
Chefs de France
Garden Grill *Dinner Only
Le Cellier *Lunch Only
La Hacienda de San Angel *Dinner Only

Candlelight Processional Narrators

The 2013 Narrator list hasn’t been officially announced yet, but we’ve got the following preliminary list that is VERY subject to change:

• TBA November 29 – December 4
• Ashley Judd December 5
• Whoopi Goldberg December 6-7
• TBA December 8-10
• Dennis Haysbert December 11-13
• James Denton December 14-16
• Edward James Olmos December 17-19
• Trace Adkins December 20-22
• TBA December 23-25
• Blair Underwood December 26-28
• TBA December 29
• Amy Grant December 30

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/07/05/2013-disney-world-candlelight-processional-dining-packages-on-sale-july-9th/#more-86345

Dennis Haysbert will likely be a good one.  Is he new?  I don't remember seeing him on the list in the past.

I think he will be the one I will shoot for at this point.........definitely not Whoopi.

We are there 12-6 thru 12-15.

Would be awesome if Gary Sinise slid into the open 12-8 thru 12-10 slot.

Dennis Haysbert will likely be a good one.  Is he new?  I don't remember seeing him on the list in the past.

Me either. 

Although honestly I'd be waiting for him to say "you're in good hands with Allstate" through the whole thing.   8)

Oh and you're very welcome!  Just happened to run across it.

Me either. 

Although honestly I'd be waiting for him to say "you're in good hands with Allstate" through the whole thing.   8)

Oh and you're very welcome!  Just happened to run across it.

LOL.

He was great in "24" and "The Unit".

I wished the latter would have stayed on the air longer.

I wonder if they are working on Sinese for the 23rd-25th?  Although he doesn't do it as regularly as he once did.  When we saw him last year he commented that it was his first year in a while, unless I misunderstood. 

Either way, the show is beautiful with any number of narrators.  As long as their name doesn't start with W and end with hoopi. 

I wonder if they are working on Sinese for the 23rd-25th?  Although he doesn't do it as regularly as he once did.  When we saw him last year he commented that it was his first year in a while, unless I misunderstood. 

Either way, the show is beautiful with any number of narrators.  As long as their name doesn't start with W and end with hoopi. 

We'll just mark you down for the Ashley Judd nights then.  :clint:

FYI---I was unable to make reservations online yesterday or this morning.

I called this morning and was still able to get 8:15 show on 12-11-13, with 5:25 dinner at Rose and Crown.

We actually wanted to do lunch at La Cellier as it was available last year, but it is not one of the options this year.

I am looking forward to this show more so than any of the other Christmas festivities.

FYI---I was unable to make reservations online yesterday or this morning.

I called this morning and was still able to get 8:15 show on 12-11-13, with 5:25 dinner at Rose and Crown.

We actually wanted to do lunch at La Cellier as it was available last year, but it is not one of the options this year.

I am looking forward to this show more so than any of the other Christmas festivities.

Nice!  You'll be in good hands. 

So disappointed that the Candlelight Processional won't be available when we're there in November!

I wish they would start earlier too. Unless I go without DH we will never get to go. December is peak season for him and time off in Dec just doesn't happen for vacations. I'm sure his work is thrilled with my due date.

A couple slight changes have been made:

Dave's favorite Ashley Judd is now scheduled to do both the 4th and 5th.

Twice the chances to see her for Dave!

Amy Grant is now scheduled for the 29th and 30th.

Here is the schedule from Mo's original post for reference:

• TBA November 29 – December 4
• Ashley Judd December 5
• TBA December 8-10
• TBA December 23-25
• TBA December 29
• Amy Grant December 30

So I could go 4 consecutive nights and see Ashley Jugg twice and Whoopi twice.  Wow, you'd be full of the Christmas spirit by midnight on the 7th.  Or full of something. 

Pass, Pass, Pass, and Pass.

Full of:

-poo?

-ish?

-sound and fury, signifying nothing?

-dollars?

Just saw an update that Sigourney Weaver has been added to the lineup.  Here's the update...

• TBA November 29 – December 3
• Ashley Judd December 4-5
• Sigourney Weaver December 8-10
• TBA December 23-25
• TBA December 29
• Amy Grant December 30

From the Disney website...

Dining packages feature a 3-course meal or full buffet and are available for lunch and/or dinner, depending on the location.

...Excludes alcoholic beverages, taxes and gratuities.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/disney-world-candlelight-processional-dining-package/

According to the Disney Food Blog...

The package includes your choice of an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage or 1 full buffet from the chosen restaurant’s menu.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/disney-world-candlelight-processional-dining-package/