• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Dave!! He Lives! Brought out of hiding by a GAG.... Anywhere else that would sound wrong.

My typical arrival routine:   1.  Send the kids off somewhere....anywhere.  After two days on the road I'm ready for them to disappear.  2.  Pop open beer.  Walk around the site enjoying the beer.  3.

Hmm... the truck has a big gas tank and only requires fill ups every 8 hours or so (not towing).  We may need to limit your fluid intake.      Depends on how many stops we need to make along the way.

Not only is the GAG one of the best deals on property...if you have a bunch of white meat eaters in your family you can request all white meat for a couple bucks more, and they usually give you TEN BREASTS!!  Not only is that a ton of chicken, but that takes this from being the best meal on property to being the undisputed BREAST MEAL ON PROPERTY! 

My arrival routine usually includes some time hopping up and down, dancing with abandon, and shrieking with delight.  :jumpforjoy

My departure routine includes weeping, wailing, and occasionally involves prying my fingers off a tree.  :gaah:

I don't remember ever seeing a list of rituals. Sorry.

Lots of people get the GAG the first evening after they've set up their site.

you wait till you are set up?

I get rid of everyone when we get there so I can set up in peace, as in "Go get a GAG", works everytime!

What Marty said.

I've purchased a GAG three times.  The first time, the chicken was so tough it was almost inedible.  The second night I cooked it in my convection for about 20 minutes and it was very good.

Since so many fiends recommend GAG, I tried again.  The next time it was really good.  Guess that first one was a fluke. Now our first day ritual for dinner is GAG.

Not only is the GAG one of the best deals on property...if you have a bunch of white meat eaters in your family you can request all white meat for a couple bucks more, and they usually give you TEN BREASTS!!  Not only is that a ton of chicken, but that takes this from being the best meal on property to being the undisputed BREAST MEAL ON PROPERTY!

Thanks Dave!,

My arrival routine usually includes some time hopping up and down, dancing with abandon, and shrieking with delight.  :jumpforjoy

My departure routine includes weeping, wailing, and occasionally involves prying my fingers off a tree.  :gaah:

Awwww that makes me happy...and sad!

What Marty said.

I've purchased a GAG three times.  The first time, the chicken was so tough it was almost inedible.  The second night I cooked it in my convection for about 20 minutes and it was very good.

Since so many fiends recommend GAG, I tried again.  The next time it was really good.  Guess that first one was a fluke. Now our first day ritual for dinner is GAG.

Gwen it sounds like a brilliant first night ritual!!!

Dave must like them breatestes, I'm not a boob man myself, when she gets it, it's 2 breastestes and the rest dark meat and NO wings.

I was hesitating to respond to Dave's - "breast" deal comment - I'm a new fiend so need to be ladylike for a bit longer. Then...gloves are off :)