I like the charging stations. My DW uses her iPhone 5 as a camera 90% of the time. As a Phone 9% and as a "computer" 1% of the time. On our two week trip this summer she took over 1000 pix on her phone and I don't know how many videos. I was charging her phone ever chance I got and downloading the pix every night.

When I bought her new iPhone for her birthday the kid at the apple store told that the iPhone is the number one selling camera in the world.

I like the charging stations. My DW uses her iPhone 5 as a camera 90% of the time. As a Phone 9% and as a "computer" 1% of the time. On our two week trip this summer she took over 1000 pix on her phone and I don't know how many videos. I was charging her phone ever chance I got and downloading the pix every night.

When I bought her new iPhone for her birthday the kid at the apple store told that the iPhone is the number one selling camera in the world.

I would say that 9 out every 10 "cameras" I am handed daily are phones. No one uses cameras any more. The funny thing is, most of those people who use their phone as a camera complain about the pictures taken by it. Hello, its a phone, not a camera. You want a good picture, use a device thats designed for the purpose of capturing those images.

We joke that one day, photopass will be using iPhones to do our job.