This project will be a joint effort between both Tom (Pool Guy Mickey) and myself.  We are leaving tomorrow morning for a quick weekend trip to Sebastian Inlet State Park and then, Full force on this project.  I will bring you pictures and videos as they come available on this thread as well as our YouTube Channel  http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyCamperCrew   It's gonna be a lot of fun.  Can't wait to show everyone.  

Early plans are to install a new roof with water proof canvas, kayak/ paddle board racks on roof, benches, coolers, led lighting, stereo, gas/ charcoal grill install in old slide out, convert rear bunk to bar top, custom beach art work done by my oldest, looking for stackable stools, and make the inside floor water proof with Linex, camper currently has pottie station which I think will stay so we can hit the remote beaches, keep outside shower for hosing off toys and people. It also has the front deck box which will be perfect for sand toys, shovels, boogie boards. This thing will be like a rolling beach party. It will be so cool even Bernie will make it.

Sweeeeeeet!

My dad played with those too!  Did you ever have a "Pit Stop Radio"??  If you did, that was my dad's product :)

No, never heard of that....

I just sold my R/c's to buy camper. I think it's a circle of life.

I still have a few laying around, but they dont get fired up anymore. Been over a year now since I've been on a track with them. I need to let them go, but hate to see how much money I lose selling them.

No, never heard of that....

I still have a few laying around, but they dont get fired up anymore. Been over a year now since I've been on a track with them. I need to let them go, but hate to see how much money I lose selling them.

I always look at it as, not using anymore so some cash is better then no cash. I was with an air soft team couple years back and bought $800 just in guns not including gear and sold it for $350. Always keep moving on to better things like party trailers.

• 3 weeks later...

Progress on party camper is on hold for now. Trying to find the right roof material and saving for a cruise. Hopefully we will have some progress early October. See ya then.

GL with the cruise planning/saving, etc.

Will be back following along when you get going again.

• 6 months later...