I am converting an old pup into a rolling tiki bar. It will not be used for sleeping. It will have a grill, coolers, awnings for shade and rear bunk will be converted to a bar top. I know that they have rules that you can't have 2 campers on one site but would this still classify as a camper? It will mainly be used for gathering spot on site and assist in bringing all gear with us.

You are asking if the Fort rules preclude this, and if so, would they enforce such rules? 

:rofl2:

I'm not laughing at you....and your question is valid.  But I wouldn't expect Fort management, regardless of the official position on such matters, to give you a hard time.  Unless one of your Tiki Bar's wheels is off the pavement. 

People park utility trailers, golf cart trailers and car trailers on their site so why would it be any different? There was a fellow on 400 (iirc) last year that had a converted utility trailer on the front of his site, had TV and other assorted party "stuff". As Dave said just keep it on the pad.

This sounds super cool!!

People park utility trailers, golf cart trailers and car trailers on their site so why would it be any different?

Agreed.  This is now a "trailer for your stuff," vs a "place for people to sleep/camp"

If they question it, tell them to pull up a stool and have a drink.

I used to be heavy into racing RC cars and had an old popup that I converted for a "workspace" while on the road. I ended up removing the canvas from the ends and instead of bunk ends that slid out, I had a piece that slid out and flipped all the way up and tucked under the extended roof, kinda make a hard "wall". It was an easy out as to what to do with the canvas on the ends. I still had the canvas on the 2 sides for airflow on a nice day. I gutted the inside completely and just used folding tables for my purpose. Now that I think about it I should have had a bar in it :)
It was a fun project to make for sure. I will see if I can dig up some old pictures of it and post them.

Early plans are to install a new roof with water proof canvas, kayak/ paddle board racks on roof, benches, coolers, led lighting, stereo, gas/ charcoal grill install in old slide out, convert rear bunk to bar top, custom beach art work done by my oldest, looking for stackable stools, and make the inside floor water proof with Linex, camper currently has pottie station which I think will stay so we can hit the remote beaches, keep outside shower for hosing off toys and people. It also has the front deck box which will be perfect for sand toys, shovels, boogie boards. This thing will be like a rolling beach party. It will be so cool even Bernie will make it.

I used to be heavy into racing RC cars and had an old popup that I converted for a "workspace" while on the road. I ended up removing the canvas from the ends and instead of bunk ends that slid out, I had a piece that slid out and flipped all the way up and tucked under the extended roof, kinda make a hard "wall". It was an easy out as to what to do with the canvas on the ends. I still had the canvas on the 2 sides for airflow on a nice day. I gutted the inside completely and just used folding tables for my purpose. Now that I think about it I should have had a bar in it :)

It was a fun project to make for sure. I will see if I can dig up some old pictures of it and post them.

My dad played with those too!  Did you ever have a "Pit Stop Radio"??  If you did, that was my dad's product :)