The twin in the back is fine. There would have been room for a queen not sure why they didn't put one. Our old trailer had the bigger bed. We liked the bathroom like that. Since it has 2 doors going through the bathroom was not a issue for us. Dry weight is 7500 pounds tounge weight is 1250 pounds. It pulls so much better then our old trailer I don't even know this one is back there. Our wolf pack was a wide body trailer and the floor was above the top of the tires instead of having fenders sunk in the floor of the trailer. So the old trailer was taller and wider. This one is way more aerodynamic. We looked at your trailer to and liked it but I was wanting to go lighter weight and a little smaller in size. Your trailer is very similar in weight and size as our old trailer. I think your trailer has just a little more room then our new one.

I like the size and aerodynamics of your new one. As you saw in my post, weight was the issue with ours. Unloaded I am at 9200#. When we looked at it I loved the floor plan so much I didn't pay that much attention to the weight. Call me stupid because I was. I thought the tundra could pull anything. The new 2500 diesel is a perfect match with the rubicon now. The husky centerline hitch works like a charm and hopefully we will be happy or years to come

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the size and aerodynamics of your new one. As you saw in my post, weight was the issue with ours. Unloaded I am at 9200#. When we looked at it I loved the floor plan so much I didn't pay that much attention to the weight. Call me stupid because I was. I thought the tundra could pull anything. The new 2500 diesel is a perfect match with the rubicon now. The husky centerline hitch works like a charm and hopefully we will be happy or years to come

Well we were like you to when we got in your trailer we were ready to buy untill I saw the weight. There was another one we liked that had a king bed up front but it was even heavier. With this trailer I won't have to keep buying diesel trucks. I will but at least I won't have to. Glad you got your set up to work for you.