Made this for the grandkids who are going to WDW with us ...

Nicely done. I'd put mickey ears on the tallest kid...with the striped shirt and red shorts. The ears are iconic. You have to have at least one pair. Ears on that kid would fit into open space in the background and not block anything out.

Just my 2¢...

Neat! I like it the way it is. Mickey ears might be a nice touch but would it be too crowded?

What do you think now?  Is it too much?

Nicely done. I'd put mickey ears on the tallest kid...with the striped shirt and red shorts. The ears are iconic. You have to have at least one pair. Ears on that kid would fit into open space in the background and not block anything out.

Just my 2¢...

Great catch on that open space!  I decided to fill it in and also added ears on everyone, which are easily removable.

Title-page-2.jpg

OK, just my personal opinion, but you asked.  I think the ears on everyone is too busy.  BUT, I don't have to look at it.  If you like it, keep it the way it is. 

Are you going to make t-shirts from it or just use it for scrapbooking?

OK, just my personal opinion, but you asked.  I think the ears on everyone is too busy.  BUT, I don't have to look at it.  If you like it, keep it the way it is. 

Are you going to make t-shirts from it or just use it for scrapbooking?

I took the ears off the adults and think it's a bit better.

I'm thinking about making T-shirts too.  Thanks for your help!

Very cute. I like the idea.

Thank you!

I like it. Needs a Wallaroo.

Hopefully you will see my Wallaroo in my next TR.  It won't be making an appearance before then.

I love the ears on them all.   Good job.

Thank you!  I took the ears off the adults ... still undecided.   Maybe if I left the ears on but removed the MMC logo.

But the grandchildren love it just the way it is, and that's my ultimate goal.