Whats your favorite Epcot Country and Why?

I can't pick just one...

I like the restaurant (And Margaritas) and boat ride in Mexico.

I like the boat ride and school bread in Norway.

I like the drinks in France.

I like the wine in Italy. (We are seeing a trend, I believe...)

Bratwursts in Germany.

I like listening to British Invasion in the UK. I also think this is where I visited Winnie the Pooh and friends. :argh:

I love walking through China .

Japan is awesome just because.

I like the show in America.

I like Le Cellier in Canada.

Morocco is a lot of fun to explore. I like the shops.

Don't make me pick a favorite. Out of the whole WDW, World Showcase is my favorite part. :rofl2:

I have to say, the world showcase is one of my favorite things in all of Disney too!  So much fun.  But I think I like Norway the best... Love to ride the Maelstrom with Matt and Erica, just a weird family tradition.  And have you seen the women that work in Norway... WOW!!!!  :argh: LOL

I like Italy! My family is Italian and I've always dreamed of going there, but with the money I spend at the fort, I will most likely never make it! Epcot is the closest I can get. Good food, hot men!

I can't pick just one, but I can pick a couple. Mexico because it is so nie to get out of the heat and feel you are in a different place; Norway because I love the ride and the food and Canada (1st maybe) because it is so beautiful and I love the shops, people and movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Whichever one I'm in at the time.  :)

1.  American Adventure ~ Love the Voices of Liberty!!!  Love the show!  Love the drum and pfife corp!

2.  Mexico ~  We all love the Three Caballeros!!!  Terrific atmosphere!

3.  U.K. ~  Beautiful, great atmosphere, love the gardens.

Honorable Mention    Canada ~  Gotta give props to them for Off Kilter! 

Germany - love the beer, the food, the women - brings back some great memories, and some of the food is like my momma used to make.

Japan - Kirin beer in the outdoor dining area, and I love the junky stuff they sell in the store and all that weird candy and stuff - WTH?

China - they have the greatest display of reproductions of those terra cotta soldiers.

Canada - Off Kilter - great entertainment.

England - the pub.

Norway - the women.  And that funky movie nobody likes to watch really isn't that bad, they should just make you watch it before Maelstrom.

Mexico - the market place is great, and now - A TEQUILA BAR!!!!  Still have to have the scorpion.  There are also some really great memories of BATWIT there.

BatwitwithDonald.jpg

Mexico!  It's just so festive - I love that it's inside so the whole atmosphere takes over!  The margaritas probably help with that too...  ;)

It is one of my favorite restaurants - hopefully this year DD won't be too scared to eat there!  :dropjaw: