HELP! At WDW- Need Emergency VET

i don't know if this is pinned or whatever for a quick find.  but, jen or chris could we maybe have that for the camping with pets discussion.  Either this thread or the other one that was started a while back.  I would really appreciate it and i'm sure quite a few others would too.  thanks!  

hoping to hear that the pup is doing well.  

• 1 year later...

This reply is coming way too late (like more than a year!) but thanks to all of you that replied so quickly and stayed with us online while we found our Kenzi an ER vet.  He did have a cone for our entire trip.  He handled it better than I did, actually.  You all were just awesome! 
The sad news, however, is that our beautiful boy died 3 weeks ago.  However, from the time of the original post asking for a vet in WDW, he lived another 13 months.  He was nearly 17 (pictured) and was the love of my life.  I grieve for him every day.  He had dealt with cancer surgery back then in Sept.2013 and it is finally what took him.  We're so thankful for every day we got to spend with him.  We haven't been back to the Fort since but are hoping to go this coming spring.  It won't be the same without him.

Thank you again for all the love and support you showed to us when we had a crisis.  You're the best!