• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

8am... dog drags butthole on carpet while owners pack up. 11am...maid "cleans". 2pm...toddler plays on floor. Enjoy your stay, folks.

Universal has cute welcome baskets and pet beds for dogs and cats when they check in. Not sure, I'm totally in favor of allowing dogs but I'd sort of like to see what Disney would put in theirs if the

Up arrow awarded.     Wait.   You have a toddler?   Congratulations!!!   But, you need to take that kid to the doctor.  Sounds like he may have a problem.  And you need a box of baby wipes.   TCD

My dogs don't have fleas or ticks either but that doesn't mean someone staying in a room before me doesn't.

There was just a school in Northern KY that had to shut down for 2 days due to a flea infestation. Can't you just see that happening at The Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. Boy would that make a "great" public relations story. The Florida climate is perfect for that to happen.

Just because its happening doesn't make it right. I travel a lot for business and have stayed in rooms that animals have stayed in and woke up in the middle of the night having breathing difficulties. The same goes for rooms were a smoker spent the night. They spray them so I don't know till its to late.

So I gues the new norm is anything goes as long as "I'm happy".

I think TCD said it best. "Screw everyone else".

Just curious if a person who thinks its ok to bring your pet in to a hotel thinks its ok to smoke in a room. I mean someone who doesn't like or is allergic to smoke?

The idea still sucks major monkey butt and if and when it affects me negatively I will raise holy hell. Dogs staying in a camper that their owner owns is simply quite different than dogs staying in hotel rooms, cabins, or suites that someone else will occupy when the dog owner vacates. And as Forrest Gump wisely stated, "That's all I have to say about that."

As i said at the start of this thread I knew this was coming I guess Disney thinks pets are good for the bottom $ and smoking is bad for the bottom $

I apologize if my last question sounded snarky. I really am curious if a non smoker who thinks its ok to bring their pet(s) to a hotel thinks its also ok to smoke in any hotel room.

Because frankly I don't see the difference as far as allergies are concerned.

If you are letting your toddler drag its butt across the carpet with no diaper on you are going to get a lot more than you bargained for.  Infections and rashes could just be the start of it.

REREAD and still question the "policy" referenced, it doesn't seem legit, seems like she didn't want to get caught and threw out a line of BS to whom ever she encountered.

What part? she told Disney they were not service dogs Disney said no problem and she was there for a week over Labor day weekend and walked her dogs out in the open 3 times a day

As i said at the start of this thread I knew this was coming I guess Disney thinks pets are good for the bottom $ and smoking is bad for the bottom $

If I look at my circle of friends, almost all have pets and only 2 are smokers. I'm assuming that's probably true for for most of us?

And my family is neither smokers or pet owners. But if DH and DS weren't allergic I'd have cat(s).