• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

Made it through Nashville. Easy peasy. The building by the water tower is American Archaeology, from American Pickers. It is a neat place to visit. The bad part is most of the stuff you watch them pick is not for sale. You can get all the touristy stuff though. You know....t-shirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers. 

84d9a3fa-0ddd-4a34-9dbd-7e0bc8f65743.jpg

Made it through Nashville. Easy peasy. The building by the water tower is American Archaeology, from American Pickers. It is a neat place to visit. The bad part is most of the stuff you watch them pick is not for sale. You can get all the touristy stuff though. You know....t-shirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers.

I love that show. Did they have any can koozies for sale? Some people collect match books or spoons. I collect can koozies.

I know I saw bottle koozies but I can't remember if they had them for cans.

Just checked their website. They've got coffee mugs, iPhone cases, even shot glasses but no can koozies. I guess we are just going to have to make next years defeated creek GG and stop by their store and give them a piece of my mind. A small piece.

Cool!

I'm a big fan of Mike and Frank.  And Danielle too.  Frank is my favorite.

TCD