• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

No no no no no.

No other doors. No other places. I like her magnets I do. a couple are even mine. The collection must be stopped from expanding. One day its the fridge. Them it's a door. Before you know it the house, neighborhood, state...you get where I am going with this. I limit her for the good of us all.... But mostly my sanity. LOL

Don't fight it Jason. Come into the light. Don't be afraid of the light.

Use the doors Luke.

The doors are strong in you.

No fair!

Jason has two AP Magnets!:

1381909_10201259560224150_1645141858_n.j

I don't even want to think about how much I have spent on AP's over the past decade or so.

All that money, and the first and only time we ever got an AP magnet was when the mailed them with the most recent Mickey Monitors.

For some odd reason, that one was specifically addressed to Twin #2 so she got the magnet.  And here Jason has two!

No fair!

TCD

DD also has a magnet board. It's basically a piece of metal with a nice frame around it. You could take it with you during your...

"Many adventures of Maria"

Does Maria have a fridge?

She does but it is a portable one and I am not dealing with picking up magnets every time I am setting up. 

you don't have any steel plates in your head, do you?  hehehe

None that I know of. I have been told it was full of rocks once or twice. 

No fair!

Jason has two AP Magnets!:

1381909_10201259560224150_1645141858_n.j

I don't even want to think about how much I have spent on AP's over the past decade or so.

All that money, and the first and only time we ever got an AP magnet was when the mailed them with the most recent Mickey Monitors.

For some odd reason, that one was specifically addressed to Twin #2 so she got the magnet.  And here Jason has two!

No fair!

TCD

Sorry TCD. I was happy with the one I got shortly after buying my AP. Recently my Mickey Monitor came with a  second one. We might put the second one on whatever I get for a tow vehicle. 

Hmmm, I'm thinking I should buy SIL a magnet just to annoy Jason....

You are welcome too. But whenever one goes up another one comes down. Doesnt bother me in the least bit. 

Maybe we all should send Sil a magnet to make Jason's day. We need an address

P. Sherman 

42 Wallaby Way

Sydney, Australia

I'm in.

Where do we send them?

See above. 

It's like the old song from the 80's. 

I can't fight this feeling anymore,

I've forgotten what I started fighting for,

It's time to cover up the fridge door,

That's what it's there for,

Baby I can't fight the magnets anymore. 

You need help. All of you do. but then so do I . Thanks for the laugh. TV may have been put on hold and I needed it. Car needs brakes. 

• 2 weeks later...