• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

And we have made it to North Carolina. Hello to all my NC Fiends!

fed9888b-7292-48ed-a864-d52b12027599.jpg

Thanks for the hello!  When you got to Statesville on 77 you were only 30-40 minutes from us!

We are in Virginia. Too dark for pictures which is really sad for you cause you won't see Fancy Gap. But really great for me cause I can't see it either!

:rofl2: .  Not much to see there.

Where did you finally stop for the night?  Never mind, I just saw on FB.  Wow!

Good morning,Fiends! Looks like another great day for a drive, Partly cloudy and 58 degrees. Overnighted at the Hampton Inn, Woodstock, VA. And yes, I do have "By the Time We Got to Woodstock" Is stuck in my head.  :animated-smileys-character-024:

Good Morning Doodle getting a early start, hope u have a great travel day I  guess you mill make to Jason's today at the rate you are going. Enjoy that lasagna and don't spend to much at the Indian reservation :rofl2:  :rofl2:

Hey Doodle!

What a great surprise it was to run into you and Mike and Lorna and Richie at the Fort on Sunday!

What was it, 90 degrees there?  Now you're in Pennsylvania already?  And it's in the 50's? Wow.

Drive safe.

TCD

It was nice to see you too. We have been blessed with great weather and light traffic this whole trip. It is actually 61 here now and Jason is promising me 76 when we get to Connecticut. :)