• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

I just watched an educational video with the kids.  It was a television program from the 60's called "You Were There!"  This one was about Alexander the Great.

Anyway, these pictures are almost as good as being there! 

(OK, not nearly as good because no Fiends hugged me this weekend, I didn't get to sit and chat with any Fiends, and I didn't get any of that delicious looking food. But other than that, it was just like being there!  LOL)

Hey you got fed didn't you ???????? It might never be on time but I could have forgotten it all together, :rofl2:

We had a great weekend, and I am already missing them.

We were the only ones on bus, how cool was that. There was someone on the bus giving the drive a hard time, wonder who that could have been. Promblem is the driver gave it right back and scared the you-know-what out of that passenger.

Hey you got fed didn't you ???? ???? It might never be on time but I could have forgotten it all together, :rofl2:

We had a great weekend, and I am already missing them.

We were the only ones on bus, how cool was that. There was someone on the bus giving the drive a hard time, wonder who that could have been. Promblem is the driver gave it right back and scared the you-know-what out of that passenger.

We were well fed. And honestly if we ever ate on time I'd think I was at the wrong house! Love you!!

As for the bus driver......what a handsome devil and so polite. I would have thrown us off the bus after 5 minutes! :rofl2:

What a great weekend.

Sorry you had to go thru all that for your lunch/dinner but Maybe I'm weird. Ok I am. But I like those days when you have all sorts of plans and nothing works out but you end up having a better time them if your plans would have worked out.

What a great weekend.

Sorry you had to go thru all that for your lunch/dinner but Maybe I'm weird. Ok I am. But I like those days when you have all sorts of plans and nothing works out but you end up having a better time them if your plans would have worked out.

Ray, that is a normal Fiend day!  :rofl3:

What a great weekend you had!

SC is a long, boring state to go through.  Where are you stopping for the night?  I'm guessing somewhere between Raleigh and Richmond.  Please wave at me in NC!

Gwen, I love South Carolina. I don't find it boring at all. Our oldest son was stationed at Charleston AFB for 18 years so we have spent a lot of time here.

Gwen, I love South Carolina. I don't find it boring at all. Our oldest son was stationed at Charleston AFB for 18 years so we have spent a lot of time here.

I love South Carolina too.  Have been camping in Myrtle Beach for 25+ years.  Charleston is a wonderful city.  

But SC is our biggest obstacle to overcome on our way to the fort.  From the time we hit the SC state line it's 4.5 hours to Georgia.  And we're nowhere near the coast during that time.

When we get to the GA line we're over halfway to the fort.