This will be our first camping trip in many years. We are leaving to head to the Fort on March 28th! :rofl2: We are renting a camper from http://makecampingeasy.com/?page_id=10 for the trip, so that means we need to pack all that we need to take down with us.

Does anyone have a list that they use for packing to go to the Fort?

My wife is the listmaker in our house... I am sure she one somewhere, if she still has it, I will post it when she is done working this weekend.

Next time you talk to Makecampingeasy, ask him how he came up with that name, and tell him I sent you!!  :rofl2: :rofl2:

Most important smores supplies! roasting sticks & hersheys so you don't have to buy them there. I found folding roasting sticks at Target for $1 that are easy to pack.

Towels are a must. Smores & towels you are good to go!

That definitely covers the good stuff! :rofl2:

Bob made a list on the computer then prints it up when we need it.  He checks everything off as it is placed in his staging area, then crosses it off as it goes out the door into the camper.  He is anal, he has to be to make up for me being Adult ADD.  He keeps me grounded, thank God,

Bob made a list on the computer then prints it up when we need it.  He checks everything off as it is placed in his staging area, then crosses it off as it goes out the door into the camper.  He is anal, he has to be to make up for me being Adult ADD.  He keeps me grounded, thank God,

PureTCrazy is both anal and has DOCD (Disney OCD). Add in a dash of Scooge that wants to get the most 'bang for the buck', and it's pure hell to be around her when a Disney trip gets close.  Ask her about the 2010 Christmas trip if you don't believe me.  I even had to pull out the laptop and the wireless dongle to make changes to our ressies for our Marathon Weekend trip - and it was only 3 nights.  I sure hope someone has "The List" so I can keep her off the phone ...

PureTCrazy is both anal and has DOCD (Disney OCD). Add in a dash of Scooge that wants to get the most 'bang for the buck', and it's pure hell to be around her when a Disney trip gets close.  Ask her about the 2010 Christmas trip if you don't believe me.  I even had to pull out the laptop and the wireless dongle to make changes to our ressies for our Marathon Weekend trip - and it was only 3 nights.  I sure hope someone has "The List" so I can keep her off the phone ...

OMG do I feel your pain!!!  My brother (NTSammy5) starts 3 or 4 months ahead of time with his excel "Disney Itinerary".  At the beginning, he changes it once or twice a week.  As the trip nears, he changes it 3 or 4 times a day  :rofl2:.

FWIW, we never follow "The Itinerary".

OK, OK, I confess! I am a tad DOCD, but I can't help it! :rofl2: I know that I am not the only one with spreadsheets about Disney things, but THIS trip I am the one that plans on hanging out and doing nothing! :) I believe that someone else is the one trying to plan activities. Just for that double phone calls today! :rofl2:

I have a big list of things I've decided I "needed" over the years. A lot of things on there never leave the camping bins, but some are good as a reminder before a trip.

As far as the spreadsheet itinerary... It seems like when there's a work trip or even vacation, there's some elaborate travel document that someone has spent hours putting together. The joke, though, is that when I bought a new car I got one with a sunroof so it would be easy to go ahead and toss it out before we even left town.  They just never work out.

I have a big list of things I've decided I "needed" over the years. A lot of things on there never leave the camping bins, but some are good as a reminder before a trip.

As far as the spreadsheet itinerary... It seems like when there's a work trip or even vacation, there's some elaborate travel document that someone has spent hours putting together. The joke, though, is that when I bought a new car I got one with a sunroof so it would be easy to go ahead and toss it out before we even left town.  They just never work out.

Agree.  I have stopped trying to make an itinerary with my hubby.  B/c once he has something in his mind as a "plan" we follow it.  He is learning, slowly but learning, to be flexable.  He knows the beatings won't stop until he is.  :popo: :argh: :siren:

But we do have a packing list for the RV, and it has worked well.  WHEN we haven't forgotten  it. :rofl2:

I make spreadsheets,...but there more guidelines, as to what park opens when, who has EMH's,....also if i have a ADR's I put them there too...I am at work, but I will try to attach my excel spreadsheet for you later tonight!

See my reference to the Christmas Trip.  PureTCrazy had everything on a spreadsheet - ADRs; EMH; Tours, etc.  She had so much crammed in making sure we got the most 'bang for the buck' that we HAD to have things printed out so we could keep track.  crazy-1.gif

That's a great idea!  I think I need to do that, too.  Every time we go camping in the MH, I always forget tons of stuff behind that we need.  Of course, I always remember the most important things...phone charger, camera, Kindle...oh yeah, I can't forget my DH.  Someone needs to drive the MH! 

I took this from the place that shall not be named:

PARK

rain ponchos

stroller

hats

sunscreen

water bottles

water bottle straps

umbrella

2 way radios

camera

film(memory cards)