FWGuy's Trip Report - This Ain't Yo Momma's Trip Report

I can't tell if you're joking or not because I keep hearing the commercial in my head.  :rofl3:

Are they those J-41 shoes? Who makes them? I NEED THEM.

I love my J-41's, alas they are very worn out.  I did find a pair at Tuesday Mornings for $19.99

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sorting the few pictures I have now, and will start the report. Suffice it to say, it won't be your typical "We went to the Magic Kingdom today and I had a hot dog at Pecos Bills that was so yum

I'm late, but I'm here.  I love going down 81 from the North East.  84 out to 81 and 81 to 26 to 95.  Am I missing one?  The motorhome knows the way, I set the cruise and go play games with the rest o

That's because I left out all the yummy desserts and boring details of the bus rides. You got the highlights. Everything else was just fluff. The frequent and all day rains forced us to cancel a

That's because I left out all the yummy desserts and boring details of the bus rides. You got the highlights. Everything else was just fluff. The frequent and all day rains forced us to cancel a few park days. I could regale you with the excitement of tales of FWGirl reading trashy novels in the camper, but do we really need to go there? I also had a few too many Kungalooshes (Kungalooshi? Kungaleesh?) so some of the vacation is a bit of a blur.

That's because I left out all the yummy desserts and boring details of the bus rides. You got the highlights. Everything else was just fluff. The frequent and all day rains forced us to cancel a few park days. I could regale you with the excitement of tales of FWGirl reading trashy novels in the camper, but do we really need to go there? I also had a few too many Kungalooshes (Kungalooshi? Kungaleesh?) so some of the vacation is a bit of a blur.

The blur is the best part. That's when you thought you were the Lone Ranger put a lamp shade on your head for a cowboy hat, jumped on you dog because you thought he was Silver and started jumping picnic tables in the 3000 loop. Or so I heard.

The blur is the best part. That's when you thought you were the Lone Ranger put a lamp shade on your head for a cowboy hat, jumped on you dog because you thought he was Silver and started jumping picnic tables in the 3000 loop. Or so I heard.

I'm so ashamed.

Was that before or after he was crowned with the toilet seat from stall 2?

I need to add to my MK report. FWGirl kicked my ass on Buzz.

Way to go Carol!!! Great trip report Jim. Any trip to the fort is never long enough, lol. I'm glad you got there this year, but sorry it was without Mickey. Hoping George finds a job so we can plan one for next year. 

Great report.

I once read an article about a study that said people that spend money on experiences are happier than those that spend money on things to accumulate.

I would say spending money on going to the Fort is an experience to be happy about.

Dan

I agree %100 on this. DH and I don't exchange gifts and so something instead. I'd rather see a show, go away, etc than have some material. We started doing this for Christmas with my brother and his family. A special day for the cousins together is going to outlast memories of another toy.