Need Some Help with Possible Trip to LA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok. Lets begin with the fact that Disneyland is about 40 miles from Pasadena CA which translates to about an hour drive with no traffic. So you need to decide if you want to stay near the Pasadena or

Atlanta, DC, Philly, and NYC are funny little cities to drive around in. But nothing prepares you for LA traffic. Lol

The big difference is the distances you have to travel. Now I'm talking about the LA basin.

Having lived in Atlanta & DC, and traveled to LA, NYC and Philly a LOT I can say I agree 100%!!  Travel in the LA area just seems to last forever.

Now to enter my two cents...

Take the SWA flight to SNA and stay near DL.  The trip to/from the game is where I'm thinking outside the box - Take the bus.  Not the LA Metro buses, but the Bowl Bus

http://national.bowlbus.com/Trip/From/Anaheim

They handle the trip to/from the game. You get time to visit DL.

Now, before I make comments on my single trip to DL I would like to see your trip report. 

Sounds like you DEFINITELY need to make this trip! :)

With Auburn playing FSU for the national title, how can the TCD gang not head west?

Now to enter my two cents...

Take the SWA flight to SNA and stay near DL.  The trip to/from the game is where I'm thinking outside the box - Take the bus.  Not the LA Metro buses, but the Bowl Bus

http://national.bowlbus.com/Trip/From/Anaheim

They handle the trip to/from the game. You get time to visit DL.

Now, before I make comments on my single trip to DL I would like to see your trip report.

Yup, I have to find a way to make this work.

What are the chances that two of the three schools the TCD girls attend will be playing each other in the National Championship game?

TCD

A couple of years ago, I would have bet good money that one of those schools would have been Florida.

I would have believed that UF would go to the National Championship game at the beginning of this season more than I would FSU or Auburn.

Auburn was coming off a losing season and had a new coach and quarterback nobody ever heard of.

FSU's QB from last year is playing on Sundays, and their new guy was also an unknown.  This was supposed to be a rebuilding year.

TCD