Should I request a new Disney Planning DVD?

I am tempted because it helps build up anticipation for the trip.  But if it hasn't changed from the one I got last year, I don't want to waste the time.

What do you think?

(And no, I am not just trying to catch up to y'alls post count. Okay, maybe a little.)

I just got some kind of dvd in a cute monorail sleeve. In all my disney years, I've never gotten a dvd! So Nate (DS) and I put it on and clicked on the Fort part. It's a little "off." First they show the campfire sing a long in a grassy area with kids encircling a guy playing a guitar. (Kind of like it used to be, for those remembering the marshmallow marsh)

Then, the strangest thing is a MH coming down a dirt road! Kind of looks like the road behind the settlement post? Why in the heck they would use a dirt road in their ads beats me?!?!

I will check out the rest of the dvd and report back if anything else is afoul! :rofl2:

• 2 years later...

A PIN code is directed email with a special rate or package offer.  It's usually pretty much the same as the public offers most of the time.

Sometimes it's pretty special. For example, on the "free dining" (but not really free), the public offer will have Quick Service for the Values, but the PIN Code will allow you to get Regular Dining with the values.

I've gotten a few over the years, but none of them ever applied to the campsites.

I'm just glad that you're posting.

Awww... Thanks.  :hugs2:

I've gotten a few over the years, but none of them ever applied to the campsites.

That's what I thought.  Man, PIN code hysteria is crazy!

Thanks!