Yes, there is a parking lot at the front of the campground where you can drop the trailer.  You will need to request an extra parking pass. (They will give you a ziploc bag and a cable tie to secure the pass to your trailer). As a matter of fact, it might be easier to drive straight to that front lot, unload the golf cart, and drop and lock the trailer, then drive the cart back to your campsite.

Thank you for the information, we will have to see when we get up there what we have as far as space for the TT and GC trailer. I'll be taking the TT up the day before the GC comes up. Will be sure to lock it up good if it has to go into the overflow lot. Just wasn't sure if it was frowned upon leaving it there for a week.

No problem leaving your trailer in the overflow lot.

A couple of trips ago we had an idiot CM at check-in who told us trailers weren't allowed on individual sites.  She found out she was wrong after we had words and she called someone higher up.  On a premium site you should have no trouble fitting your trailer.  On many full hookup sites you won't have any trouble either.  That's based on my experience of combined moho/trailer length of 60'.

A thought ... if you're concerned about the safety of your trailer, could you leave the vehicle in overflow and bring the trailer to your site? 

We are booked for a premium site (hoping a preferred opens up) so we should have plenty of room for it on our site. Will just have to see when we get there and when I find out if we will have tent as well or not.

Is there room in the overflow lot to leave the trailer attached to the SUV that will be towing it up? I don't want to take up to much room in the overflow lot but we will not need the second car once we are on property. The only reason for it coming up is to bring the golf cart and accommodate different arrival and departure times.

You will also be very crowded if you have two vehicles on your site. (Also, technically, it is still a rule only one vehicle at your site, even though it is totally unenforced)

I would most definitely leave it on the tow vehicle in the overflow. There are long spots for that purpose.

It sounds like you will have to leave the TV and trailer in overflow. Unless you have a very small TT you will not have room for a TV, TT, second TV, and a 16' trailer especially if you are hoping to get a preferred site.

The preferred sites are some of the smallest in the campground. Personally, I would stick with the premium site and ask to be in 400, 500, or the 700 loop. All are fairly close to the marina. However since you will have a golf cart any of the premium sites would be a short ride to the marina.

I would have no fear leaving a trailer locked to a TV in the overflow lot. If a thief should come around there will be much easier targets in the lot.

We do have a small tt but it will be there before the golf cart so we will probably end up leaving the TV and trailer in overflow.

We are hoping for and I'll put in my request for the 500 loop if we don't find a preferred. Hoping to get close to the dog park.

Judy, we are hoping to meet some of the fiends while we are there.

Tim, thanks for the link might not use it this trip but looks good to have on hand.