What Would You Bring Back?

Imagine for a minute that you receive a call from Bobby Iger.  You have been selected through a random drawing, and are given a once in a lifetime opportunity.....you are allowed to select ONE thing from WDW's past to bring back.  Just ONE!  This can include anything that formerly operated somewhere on WDW property but no longer does.  A ride, attraction, restaurant, character meal, nightclub, store, recreation opportunity....you name it.  But only ONE.  

What would you choose??

It's a difficult choice.  We all lament many things of yesterday that are gone.  Heck, we can fill threads (and have) with the things just at the Fort that are gone.  But there are hundreds of departed fan favorites and not-so-favorites that are gone.  

What is your choice?

Bobby has set up a conference call with me and the Disney board for 5pm today.  I think your shenanigans in this post have gotten me in trouble.

I am disqualified since I get a phone call from Bobby at least once a day, so there is no imagining.

Did you get the memo that the conference call was rescheduled for tonight?