Who Will Be At The Fort for New Years?

I know you werent asking me but that is our plan too and buses for us. 

Buses all the way!  

If you do make a conscious decision to use the buses, you're not allowed to complain, because you've been warned.

So if you have extra long waits, have to endure driver swaps, have to wait for 4 scooters to be loaded, my favorite, packed in like sardines, plus a driver that forgot how to use the gas pedal,........no whining, zip it.

Have you ever heard me complain about the buses? Disney is one of the only places I have anything alcoholic to drink because I know the bus drivers will get me back safely.

If everything I wrote happens, you won't have to worry about having a drink, or drinks, because you'll be sober by the time you get wherever you're going.

Trust me I know all about the buses at New Years. If only Disney were to build a canal to all the resorts we could ride those wonderful boats

We can only dream.

So if you know all about the buses, you're getting a car.

Boats, talk about taking forever to get anywhere.

Build more canals, the only true transportation system being expanded at WDW is the one with wheels that doesn't break down all the time.

Build more canals, the only true transportation system being expanded at WDW is the one with wheels that doesn't break down all the time.

And even if they do break down they probably have plenty of back up buses!!!!!!!!!