• 5 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found a few pictures from California Grill from last summer.             

hey Bus Driver. This section of the boards is pictures of dishes(Food) from around the world. Dont you have some kids on your lawn to harass. 

Out of curiosity are you planning to buy all this food or just walk up to strangers tables and take pictures

Just for the record, Sushi does and always has SMB big time.

Found a few pictures from California Grill from last summer. 

Hey schmuck face, those are not photos of the California Grill, there pictures of food, yes food. You can find food anywhere. Yes, even in your wannabe a real state of RI.

Do all you people come to WDW just to eat? This is WDW, you may have heard that there are other things to do here besides eat yourselves into oblivion.

Just for the record, Sushi does and always has SMB big time.

Hey schmuck face, those are not photos of the California Grill, there pictures of food, yes food. You can find food anywhere. Yes, even in your wannabe a real state of RI.

Do all you people come to WDW just to eat? This is WDW, you may have heard that there are other things to do here besides eat yourselves into oblivion.

hey Bus Driver. This section of the boards is pictures of dishes(Food) from around the world. Dont you have some kids on your lawn to harass. 

Hey TA guy, pictures of food section, really, that's what it's come too.

I'm going to Burger King, take some photos of their food, and post it.

Out of curiosity are you planning to buy all this food or just walk up to strangers tables and take pictures

I'm just going to tell the people eating that there is this group of people on the internet that just want to see photos of food and can I take some photos.

Well if you haven't already guessed, what food looks like is not very important to me.

My priorities for picking out a restaurant is the overall dining experience. What the food actually looks like is very low on the list.

High on the list, is what it tastes like and photos don't tell you that.

Well if you haven't already guessed, what food looks like is not very important to me.

My priorities for picking out a restaurant is the overall dining experience. What the food actually looks like is very low on the list.

High on the list, is what it tastes like and photos don't tell you that.

very true.