You can stop in a Franck's next to the wedding chapel.  They can give you some printed info.  My daughter gets married there on April 6th.  It does not have to be as expensive as people think.

Having worked with a few of the wedding planners there, and even having been part of a wedding, I'm thinking your definition of expensive is slightly different than mine.

What's a Franck's?

I thought the OP was asking about the Disney Wedding pavilion.  Are you talking about something else?

This is the first I've ever heard anyone say Disney weddings are not expensive.

TCD

You can stop in a Franck's next to the wedding chapel.  They can give you some printed info.  My daughter gets married there on April 6th.  It does not have to be as expensive as people think.

What's a Franck's?

I thought the OP was asking about the Disney Wedding pavilion.  Are you talking about something else?

TCD

I assumed Franck was a reference to the character played by Martin Short in Father of the Bride.  Is there really a place called Franck's?  That would make me LOL.

Editting to add:  I must be laughing out loud, cause here it is: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/09/francks-bridal-studio-before-and-after/

ETA2:  According to Wikipedia, my reference was spot on! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney's_Wedding_Pavilion

I assumed Franck was a reference to the character played by Martin Short in Father of the Bride.  Is there really a place called Franck's?  That would make me LOL.

Editting to add:  I must be laughing out loud, cause here it is: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/09/francks-bridal-studio-before-and-after/

ETA2:  According to Wikipedia, my reference was spot on! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney's_Wedding_Pavilion

Good job, Marty.

I think I remember Martin Short's character in that movie.  But no way would I remember the name or the spelling.

I've never heard of the place.

TCD

Good job, Marty.

I think I remember Martin Short's character in that movie.  But no way would I remember the name or the spelling.

I've never heard of the place.

TCD

Stop, y'all are making me blush!  (And I love it!!!)

Having worked with a few of the wedding planners there, and even having been part of a wedding, I'm thinking your definition of expensive is slightly different than mine.

Let me re-phrase that.  If the options are carefully chosen, the price can be kept in line with other venues available in the area.  Now as far as if I think weddings are becoming overly expensive in general, THAT'S a different story.  :rofl3:

But, my daughter's wedding, which will be really nice, is about what it would cost elsewhere.  She didn't pick Cinderella's coach, Mickey Mouse at the reception, etc. The reception is at Atlantic Dance Hall so the need to decorate is minimized, etc.

What's a Franck's?

TCD

Franck's is the building near the Chapel where you meet with the wedding planners.  

Two? Is his oldest all ready married?

I hope one of them is at HDDR! And all the Fiends are invited. But it's ok if we're not because we will just crash it.

Hey, I said at least 2. Wasn't sure about oldest DD. But you don't pay attention to what I wrote anyway. Take my trip report for example.....