AC's December 2013 Fortin' Around At Christmas TR (Not to be missed Super Interesting Update Added on 5-28-14) :)

Caramel popcorn is almost SC... almost.

I really want to see the CP some day. I know I always say that when people mention it. Ha ha

I agree that the Frozen girls need FP+. I still think they could use some unique FP+ character meets like those to fix the FP tiering issue in Epcot and DHS.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes.   TCD

Now we can make fun of you for not finishing your TR quickly enough.  With the snow storm we are expecting here in the South the next few days, I will be very bored and hoping for many updates each da

I like P+F in their Christmas hats! And I love good character interaction.    Was there any Glow with the Show action at Fantasmic? 

Caramel popcorn is almost SC... almost.

I really want to see the CP some day. I know I always say that when people mention it. Ha ha

I agree that the Frozen girls need FP+. I still think they could use some unique FP+ character meets like those to fix the FP tiering issue in Epcot and DHS.

You should definitely see it Kelly.

I am behind so hang in while I go back.

The great movie ride scares me, always has, always will.

Love your DD's dress, did wifey make it?

Love the family shots at EPCOT.

And how stinking cute is your DD showing off her music box to the princesses?!?

DW did not make it.  I actually purchased it.....I think at Babies R Us......just happened to see it while we were out buying a present.

I loved her showing the music box too. 

Skywalker played for team Tatooine in the IV Games of the Galactic Olympiad.  

I missed those.  Did they have dual toilet stalls at those games?

stop trying to show off.  Everyone knows that.  It's common knowledge.

Loved the Fort photos and the HS photos!!  This TR is keeping me appeased until our trip! 

I am glad I can be of service.

Go Braves!

Wow.

Luke has really let himself go.

TCD

See BKJ's comment

12-12-13 (continued)

We are still in DHS and took a couple quick photo ops before heading toward a FP+ reservation:

IMG_6885_zps0be4c608.jpg

IMG_6886_zpse1bd67fe.jpg

Here is the scene outside our first FP+ ressie:

IMG_6887_zps5f387966.jpg

IMG_6888_zps975db75d.jpg

As quick as it took us to walk through the FP line, we were shooting stuff:

IMG_6889_zps8baab19e.jpg

IMG_6890_zpsaef5e3a9.jpg

IMG_6892_zps1972fded.jpg

IMG_6895_zps4e04596f.jpg

IMG_6896_zpsc6441227.jpg

IMG_6897_zps37abfce5.jpg

Next on the agenda, was Phineas and Ferb!

IMG_6899_zpsf49ac021.jpg

IMG_6900_zpsf317d3dc.jpg

IMG_6901_zps949e481b.jpg

IMG_6902_zpsf301e945.jpg

IMG_6903_zpsa5bbb97a.jpg

IMG_6904_zps3e8c766a.jpg

IMG_6905_zps038cf5cf.jpg

IMG_6906_zps1130b221.jpg

IMG_6907_zps12df458e.jpg

Phineas and Ferb had to go "check on Perry" right as DS and DD got to the front of the line, so when they came back, they spent what seemed like a long period of time with them screwing around and horseplaying.

They were a lot of fun and the kids had a ball.  After the meet and greet, we went to see the Muppets:

IMG_6909_zps7a61406f.jpg

IMG_6910_zps4583d75f.jpg

Continued in the next post.......

The sun went down while we were inside.....we went to eat at the Backlot Express and then we headed toward Fantasmic.

IMG_6911_zps40a78861.jpg

IMG_6912_zps9439ef91.jpg

IMG_6913_zpsfc2b4162.jpg

IMG_6914_zpse259e820.jpg

IMG_6915_zps2f703251.jpg

IMG_6917_zpsdaaae8f9.jpg

IMG_6918_zps0f399bb3.jpg

IMG_6919_zpsf2ba3f03.jpg

IMG_6920_zpsd7626086.jpg

IMG_6921_zpsdd8652e5.jpg

IMG_6922_zps79ab21f8.jpg

IMG_6923_zpsf0518dc9.jpg

IMG_6924_zps80ec0fbd.jpg

IMG_6925_zpsb0d6fbde.jpg

We had a FP+ ressie for Fantasmic and we were glad we did.  The entire theatre was almost filled with Fantasmic dinner package people before we were allowed to enter.  If we did not have a FP+ ressie, we would not have gained admission.

Next up....more Christmas than you'll know what to do with in March.

We had a FP+ ressie for Fantasmic and we were glad we did.  The entire theatre was almost filled with Fantasmic dinner package people before we were allowed to enter.  If we did not have a FP+ ressie, we would not have gained admission.

We experienced the same thing in November.  Even with FP+, we were in the nosebleed section.

Are they worse than the Eagles?

In my lifetime. Yes.

The Eagles have at least been to a couple Super Bowls and they kick the Lions arse every time they play each other.

And in recent years the Lions are absolutely worse than the Eagles, as are the Bills.  Philly has made the playoffs 10 times since 2000.  The Lions once.  The Bills not at all.  

Looking at Super Bowl appearances, the Lions win that battle of suckiness too, never appearing in the big game, whereas the Eagles have gone twice and the Bills 4 times.  All losses though.  

And the Lions are the only team to ever go 0-16.  

So it looks like, in the modern era since the AFL-NFL merger, the Lions win the title of Worst team (at least among these 3).  I'd give second place to the Bills based on the fact they haven't been to the playoffs for a season in this millennium.

But the Eagles still suck too.  LOL.  

And in recent years the Lions are absolutely worse than the Eagles, as are the Bills.  Philly has made the playoffs 10 times since 2000.  The Lions once.  The Bills not at all.  

Looking at Super Bowl appearances, the Lions win that battle of suckiness too, never appearing in the big game, whereas the Eagles have gone twice and the Bills 4 times.  All losses though.  

And the Lions are the only team to ever go 0-16.  

So it looks like, in the modern era since the AFL-NFL merger, the Lions win the title of Worst team (at least among these 3).  I'd give second place to the Bills based on the fact they haven't been to the playoffs for a season in this millennium.

But the Eagles still suck too.  LOL.

Moral of the story? All of our teams suck but my team also stinks.