We went to Typhoon Lagoon yesterday for a trip down (around) the Lazy River and was pleasantly surprised by the water temp. Does Disney heat the water like they do for the resort pools?  If they do, when do they stop?

Be sure to stop by Lowtide Lou's.

We enjoyed a couple of adult beverages at Let's Go Slurpin'.  We'll check out your establishment on our next visit.  :thewave1:

Hey ya! Glad to see a fellow Simpsonville-ian on here. We love the fort and our days off were to just enjoy it. I just saw an opportunity and wanted some opinions. I'm sure we can always call an audible and buy tickets at the water park if we feel we must go when we are there.

Hey Tall Lady! I live in Simpsonville! Howdy, Neighbor!

If you are staying at Fort Wilderness, I would say you can find plenty to do there on your "off" days. But that is just my opinion!

Hey ya! Glad to see a fellow Simpsonville-ian on here. We love the fort and our days off were to just enjoy it. I just saw an opportunity and wanted some opinions. I'm sure we can always call an audible and buy tickets at the water park if we feel we must go when we are there.

Hey Tall Lady! I live in Simpsonville! Howdy, Neighbor!

If you are staying at Fort Wilderness, I would say you can find plenty to do there on your "off" days. But that is just my opinion!

Along this topic, we are going back in September. Considering going to a water park on one of our few "off-days". Good idea? If so, which do you recommend? We do love water parks but worry about fatigue. Family: me & hubs, 8 yoa daughter, & 3 yoa son.

I think it's a great idea.  The waterparks are fun.  Great when it's hot out.

With the age of your children, I would suggest Blizzard Beach.  The wave pool there is more friendly to younger kids.  The family rides are better, and they have much bigger kiddie areas.

My kids used to prefer Blizzard Beach when they were younger.  In their teens, they preferred Typhone Laogone (old ff joke) because of the Crushin' Gusher water coaster and the bigger waves in the wave pool.

TCD

Thank you for the insight! In September, are hours longer, like 9am-7pm? Anyone been on Summit Plummet?

I think it's a great idea. The waterparks are fun. Great when it's hot out.

With the age of your children, I would suggest Blizzard Beach. The wave pool there is more friendly to younger kids. The family rides are better, and they have much bigger kiddie areas.

My kids used to prefer Blizzard Beach when they were younger. In their teens, they preferred Typhone Laogone (old ff joke) because of the Crushin' Gusher water coaster and the bigger waves in the wave pool.

TCD

Because we're still concentrating on bringing people to the attractions, returning them to the resorts is secondary.  

Yeah, I know. But I can't believe we're not the only ones that go play a round of mini golf early, then want to head somewhere for a late breakfast or early lunch......