Nice try Ray, and being a licensed minister, I'm betting you knew this all along.

Unlike a marriage ceremony, a vow renewal is not a legal ceremony and doesn't require a recognized authority, the couples are already married, so anyone can perform it.

But if a legal authority were required, Gail is also JP and performs marriage ceremonies occasionally.

Here's the kicker, the fee. For Fiends only, just an apple pie.

Maybe Rebekah wanted to have another legal ceremony to make doublely sure everything is on the up and up. (You know how those Jersey girls are)

But, Thanks for ruining my plans. If it hadnt been for that darn bus driver I would gotten a free trip to Orlando.

And who exactly gets the apple pie..

Why didn't you? What happened?

I'd be honored too

We didn't because..... well, I just got busy and didn't plan it. We actually DID go out on the beach and shared a few hugs and kisses before our drinks and dinner date. And I even wore white. 

IMG_3236.jpg

Nice try Ray, and being a licensed minister, I'm betting you knew this all along.

Unlike a marriage ceremony, a vow renewal is not a legal ceremony and doesn't require a recognized authority, the couples are already married, so anyone can perform it.

But if a legal authority were required, Gail is also JP and performs marriage ceremonies occasionally.

Here's the kicker, the fee. For Fiends only, just an apple pie.

the pie is obviously for YOU.. what about gail?