:barf:

Ok fine...  :barf:

:barf:  :barf:  :barf:  :barf:  :barf:  :barf: :barf:  :barf:

Call me girlie man but I think that was awesome.

They met at Disney.

They both love Disney. ( I know a few people on this board like that)

He gave her the proposal she wanted. At Disney with her family and friends there.

What clever way of presenting the ring.

The MB decorations were a bit over the top. Unless your asking someone to marry you at Disneyworld and using it as a ring box.

Mo. Don't agree with those two fuddy-duddies. I bet they do sweet romantic things for Gail and INC. Like taking them out on special dates. This weekend or maybe Monday.

That's cute. I bet they buy the MB shirts Aaron posted about.

Side note, Brian and I were talking about a vow renewal at Disney (okay, I talk, he nods his head to keep me happy). To have my parents, his parents and our kids (and none of our siblings because of cost) it would start at $5,000! If we would want our siblings it would start at $12,000.

So long story short, there will never be a Beckers vow renewal at Disney lol.

I wonder if CM's get some form of discount?

That's cute. I bet they buy the MB shirts Aaron posted about.

Side note, Brian and I were talking about a vow renewal at Disney (okay, I talk, he nods his head to keep me happy). To have my parents, his parents and our kids (and none of our siblings because of cost) it would start at $5,000! If we would want our siblings it would start at $12,000.

So long story short, there will never be a Beckers vow renewal at Disney lol.

I wonder if CM's get some form of discount?

Is there anything stopping you from having a simple, and free ceremony on Clemtines beach?

Believe it or not I am licensed minister and I would be happy to perform the ceremony for you guys. And my fees are reasonable. One round trip ticket from Oklahoma City to Orlando.

Is there anything stopping you from having a simple, and free ceremony on Clemtines beach?

Believe it or not I am licensed minister and I would be happy to perform the ceremony for you guys. And my fees are reasonable. One round trip ticket from Oklahoma City to Orlando.

I thought about doing that for our 10th last year. Maybe you can do it for us in the future? Oh what a TR that would be!

I've heard that Disney is not keen on non-Disney sanctioned things like this on property, but I don't have any first hand info.  Maybe someone else here will. 

I suppose if you kept it simple and quite (skip the balloons and marching band) you'd probably be finished before they'd even know about it.

I've thought of a Disney vow renewal for our 20th (coming up in a few years), guess I'd better start saving my pennies.  Or telling my family "gosh we'll miss you, but..."   8)

Nice try Ray, and being a licensed minister, I'm betting you knew this all along.

Unlike a marriage ceremony, a vow renewal is not a legal ceremony and doesn't require a recognized authority, the couples are already married, so anyone can perform it.

But if a legal authority were required, Gail is also JP and performs marriage ceremonies occasionally.

Here's the kicker, the fee. For Fiends only, just an apple pie.