I'd like to order a rug/mat for in front of our camper.  Any recommendations?  I found one at Camping World that I believe is similar material to this one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Reversible-Mat-Brown-Beige-Patio/dp/B0042Z0E6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397235881&sr=8-1&keywords=rv+rugs+for+outside

But I wonder if this will get slippery when wet?

Any thoughts or suggestions?

The Patty-o-mat brand is one we used and it lasted 8 years before we had to replace it.  They are made from the same material the coffee stir sticks are made from.  We just bought another one and love them.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy the one at Walmart they are the same thing.  Camping World was giving out free carrying cases at one time.  Makes it nice when you have to pack them up wet.  When it gets really nasty we just hang it on the deck and spray it off with the hose.  Dries quickly in the sun and breeze.

The Patty-o-mat brand is one we used and it lasted 8 years before we had to replace it.  They are made from the same material the coffee stir sticks are made from.  We just bought another one and love them.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy the one at Walmart they are the same thing.  Camping World was giving out free carrying cases at one time.  Makes it nice when you have to pack them up wet.  When it gets really nasty we just hang it on the deck and spray it off with the hose.  Dries quickly in the sun and breeze.

Thanks.  We actually ended up at Camping World this past weekend and purchased one there :)

Yep. That's the one we have!

Thanks.  We actually ended up at Camping World this past weekend and purchased one there :)

Great! Hope it works well for you!