Marty, didn't we already do this Dec?

Oh no!  Did we really?  Can I claim that I lost so may brain cells at WWW that I forgot?

Okay, it is as I feared.  Not only was there a thread with this same title in December, but I started that one as well with alink to the same article: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/11662-top-ten-behaviors-to-avoid-in-wdw-parks/

I am really slipping here!  :panic:

Well, Marty, you got more comments on the article the second time around.  So, maybe you're on to something.

As for the article-I think it's stupid.

The number one thing listed-holding a spot for someone in line isn't something that I have ever encountered in any of my visits to the WDW parks- it's a non-issue.

And bumping someone with your backpack?

Really?

Same thing- never happens.

Dumb list.

TCD

Well, Marty, you got more comments on the article the second time around.  So, maybe you're on to something.

As for the article-I think it's stupid.

The number one thing listed-holding a spot for someone in line isn't something that I have ever encountered in any of my visits to the WDW parks- it's a non-issue.

And bumping someone with your backpack?

Really?

Same thing- never happens.

Dumb list.

TCD

I gotta say, I have accidentally hit people with my backpack on more than one occasion.  It was always because i had a larger than usual backpack on and turned too quickly without thinking first.  I think some people do this and figure since they are on vacation, everyone else should just get out of their way. :(

I gotta say, I have accidentally hit people with my backpack on more than one occasion.  It was always because i had a larger than usual backpack on and turned too quickly without thinking first.  I think some people do this and figure since they are on vacation, everyone else should just get out of their way. :(

Really?

I always carry a backpack, and I've never hit anyone with it.

Maybe you need to leave some of whatever it is you have in that thing at home?

TCD

My favorite comment is in blue.

Helping make your dreams come true is way down on the list of reasons why I work at WDW. And that goes for making it magical too.

"Most cast member work at Walt Disney World because they want to help make people’s dreams come true, not to get rich."

Give me a break! :barf:  :barf:  :barf: 

My favorite comment is in blue.

Helping make your dreams come true is way down on the list of reasons why I work at WDW. And that goes for making it magical too.

"Most cast member work at Walt Disney World because they want to help make people’s dreams come true, not to get rich."

Give me a break! :barf:  :barf:  :barf: 

LOL.

That is just one of the stupid statements made in that article.

I just noticed that the article generated 465 comments.  I haven't seen such a collection of stupid in a very long time.

TCD

I've had some near misses with backpacks, but so far so good. I have had a woman dragging around a rolling carry-on size bag obliviously  roll it over my foot.

And DH is in charge of making sure I don't stop in the middle of a walkway (usually to take a picture) and block traffic.  8)

Okay, so it is a stupid article that is poorly written.

But, both times I posted this link, it got fiends posting.  This time even more than last time!

Maybe I should post it again in another 5 months!   :))

gold-star.jpg

And yes, do it... if only to see if Lou remembers next time.   8)