...Pulling a 36' fifth wheel can limit station choices too

I hear you.  Our truck + camper = almost 50' which makes picking the right station a trick sometimes if we want to get in/out without difficulty.

Luckily 95 gives you a lot of choices for gas with all the major players.  We try and pick stops with some options just to make sure we can get in/out fairly easily.

Looks like Chevron also has a mobile app if you have an iPhone, which might be helpful for using the gas cards along your route as well...

http://www.chevronwithtechron.com/stations/mobile-apps.aspx

When we can we use the stations at Walmart's, put money on a Walmart Card and use it at the gas station for a discount on gas & diesel, but you need to be unhooked as their stations are usually not trailer friendly

Shell is a little higher in price in Florida (that I have noticed) than Chevron and Exxon/Mobil.  That is why I steer away from them.  But that is MHO.  :)

Everything is a little higher in Florida.  We fuel up in Georgia on the way down and not again until SC on the way back.

We are fortunate to have a 110 gallon tank and a range of up to 1100 miles.  So we fuel up in SC going both directions.

I never let the tank get below 3/4 which is about every 200 miles. Since the geny quits at a a 1/4 tank I want to be prepared in case an emergency arises.