The Disney Food Blog has posted an article on new changes to the menu at 'Ohana...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/04/29/news-menu-changes-at-ohana-and-earl-of-sandwich-in-disney-world/

Excerpts...

While the majority of the menu remains the same, the Grilled Chicken Skewer has been removed from the options, while the Sweet and Sour Pork Loin, Szechuan Sirloin Steak, and Spicy Grilled Shrimp remain.

A children’s dessert has also been added to the menu here (more bread pudding for meeeeee!).

Ohana-Dinner-Feast-Menu-572x625.jpg

That stinks. I loved the chicken and shrimp the most. I thought the steak was tough. 

heres what a someone suggested to get good steak.

I asked for it to be med-rare and the waiter brought a skewer with some really good steak on it.  it was what i would call medium not med-rare but it was beeter then the tough well done stuff he brought out first. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is weird- now the Disney Food Blog has posted an update saying the chicken is back:

UPDATE: As of May 1st, the chicken skewer has returned to the posted menu at ‘Ohana in Disney World’s Polynesian Resort. Note that Disney World’s online menus have not yet been updated. We’ll keep you updated on the latest as we find it out!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/04/29/news-menu-changes-at-ohana-and-earl-of-sandwich-in-disney-world/

What was that all about?

TCD