So I know all of you experienced fiends probably already knew, but I called Disney yesterday to get in on that free dining plan they are offering.  Except the Fort doesn't qualify.  Makes business sense I suppose, but I still feel cheated. 

So I know all of you experienced fiends probably already knew, but I called Disney yesterday to get in on that free dining plan they are offering.  Except the Fort doesn't qualify.  Makes business sense I suppose, but I still feel cheated. 

Free Dining unfortunately has not applied to the campsites for a very long time. It is available for the cabins. Also for a change the Room Only Discounts actually includes the campsites. 

Definitely a financial thing. There are already people staying off property who reserve a site at The Fort to make use of Extra Magic Hours and free parking at the parks. Can you imagine how those numbers would increase if they could get the free dining plan for up to 10 people registered for their site?

Definitely a financial thing. There are already people staying off property who reserve a site at The Fort to make use of Extra Magic Hours and free parking at the parks. Can you imagine how those numbers would increase if they could get the free dining plan for up to 10 people registered for their site?

I never thought about that.  I guess it always boils down to how can Disney do a promotion and it not be abused?  

Free Dining unfortunately has not applied to the campsites for a very long time. It is available for the cabins. Also for a change the Room Only Discounts actually includes the campsites.

when is the campsite discount for?

Your crockpot surfing is free!

True that. That would be the only free dining on Disney property.

Wasn't she somebody's darling? I heard she was lost though and possibly gone forever. 

Hoop-Dee-Doo has a new(er) spin on this.  Six Bits throws in a Frozen plug.