I know this has been covered on the forum before, but a search hasn't helped.

We will be at the fort in early June for 10 days in the 200 loop. I know we can park our tow vehicle with our 5er, but we will have a second vehicle as well. If there is room, can that vehicle also be parked at our site?

Also, I understand we will get a pass for our tow vehicle for free parking when we visit the parks, but what about the second vehicle? Can we get a pass for that one too, or do we have to pay for it at each park?

elkabong

Oh, and one other thing.  If you do happen to leave room for Lou to park, and you feel inclined to offer him apple pie, I have an inside track with my girlfriend to get you some of the most juiciest, delicious apples ever.  Please don't eat them yourself....only use them in Lou's pie.  

And this concludes our original 10 posts on this thread.  You've received the information you requested, and now.....hold onto your underpants.  Let the hijacking begin.  

We managed to have the camper, cart, & 3 cars one Saturday morning.  All on the pad.  Then the po-po came by and we had to lose 1 car.

Sources tell me the beer taps and free kungaloosh at 3000 loop are flowing well.  Thankfully there is valet parking.