While not a newbie to The Fort, this is the first time I've run into this problem.... I cannot make a reservation starting any later then December 31, 2014 on the WDW website. Has anyone else had this issue? Do I need to go through a TA? Any and all help in appreciated. Thanks!

-Cody

Hi Cody. The problem is Disney has not yet opened next year up for booking online. That will probably happen sometime in July. If you need a site only either you or a TA, such as myself, can call and book a site only for you.

If you do want any assistance let me know. There is never an additional cost to you for my services.

Yeah it was a shameless plug. Couldn't help it :)

Hi Cody. The problem is Disney has not yet opened next year up for booking online. That will probably happen sometime in July. If you need a site only either you or a TA, such as myself, can call and book a site only for you.

If you do want any assistance let me know. There is never an additional cost to you for my services.

Yeah it was a shameless plug. Couldn't help it :)

And he does a great job!

And he does a great job!

Thanks!

He's ok.   :rofl3:

He booked us 2 nights at the Yacht Club this past weekend on the tail end of our cruise.  I wanted the cheapest room they had, and figured I'd have peace and quiet on the back side of the resort.  But I ended up having to look at this all weekend.  

20140620_125826.jpg

Sorry Dave. I will specify quiet for you next time. I know that fireworks display bothered you.   :rofl2:

haha. I know how much you love you some DJD.

p.s. Sorry for the hijack Cody.

I didn't wait 10 posts, but to be fair the question was answered in post 2.  

However....if you have follow up questions, Cody, please ask away!  I'll refrain from any further complaining about the most incredible water view awful room I had this weekend.  

He's ok.   :rofl3:

He booked us 2 nights at the Yacht Club this past weekend on the tail end of our cruise.  I wanted the cheapest room they had, and figured I'd have peace and quiet on the back side of the resort.  But I ended up having to look at this all weekend.  

20140620_125826.jpg

Do I detect the "abomination" way off in the background?

Oh, and sorry for your troubles, I hope you were able to somehow enjoy yourself.

Sounds great Jason, thank you for the information. I'm going to try and firm up my dates with DGF and see when we can visit The Fort again. I'm going to derail myself here since I can't seem to find the thread, who do I speak to about having a FF sign made for the next time I visit? Thanks guys! Cody

Sounds great Jason, thank you for the information. I'm going to try and firm up my dates with DW and see when we can visit The Fort again. I'm going to derail myself here since I can't seem to find the thread, who do I speak to about having a FF sign made for the next time I visit? Thanks guys!Cody

Hijacking your own thread? You fit in here, for sure.