It Does Exist....or Momof3Kids and Family going camping on the Mountain for the 4th

The food looks great.

It was delicious!  

I'm in.

The food looks great!

Glad to have you here.  Like I said above the food was delicious.

Soooo, next time you camp I will bring my fork and sone empty containers for leftovers :)

Sounds like a plan to me.

I'm late but in! Glad you got to use your camper!!! Sounds like our husbands have a lot in common. 

Glad you are here Kelly.  I have been thinking for awhile how much our husbands have in common.  We really need to find a time to camp together.  

I like the name of your camper....Four Winds.  Reminds me of a morning visit to stall #2.

The name has been the topic of conversation many times around here.  

Looks very relaxing!  The beverage looks yummy. What is your recipe?

It was a very relaxing trip.  It was just a basic pina colada. I really don't have a recipe that I use.  I did make some for the girls the next night.  Minus the alcohol of course. 

Wow... you guys really know how to cook!  I need to do better, with meals when we camp.  This last trip, I was happy that we actually grilled some burgers  :))

DH really enjoys using the smoker.  He also likes to grill.  

That food looks wonderful!

Thank you!

Love the food pics! I am a fan of having too much food as well, I like to be able to graze at times if I want a snack  :rofl2:

DH thinks like you do. 

Looks like such a peaceful trip. There is something to be said about a campground with minimal activities but lots of trees. Looks like a pretty perfect campground. 

It is a nice campground.  With the ages the kids are I do wish they had a little more to do.  A swimming pool would be nice.  If someone was visiting from out of town the location is great.  It is close enough to the attractions of the city, but far enough away to enjoy the peacefulness of nature.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love local camping. And long distance camping. And tent camping. And hammock camping. I like all camping! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Patience is a virtue Catch it if you can Seldom found in woman Never found in man   Nancy Phillips taught me that at girl scout camp

Time to get this wrapped up. 

Steve came back and grilled up some more food.  No pictures.  It was pretty much the same as the night before, but we decided not to cook up more ribs. 

I enjoyed a nice adult beverage.  Another Pina Colada, but this time I added in some Melon Schnapps too.  

DALL2Rp.jpg

The girls asked if I could make them a drink.  So I made them virgin Pina Coladas.  They enjoyed those while relaxing goofing around with dad on the hammock. 

HjTCJ1r.jpg

2xcHKIM.jpg

We enjoyed another campfire.  

IpoLFoA.jpg

Then we headed in and decided to watch The Princess Bride.  I also got breakfast started for the next morning.  I decided to make the  crockpot egg casserole breakfast. It turned out pretty good. 

fW7Lpj2.jpg

That was it for the weekend.  We cleaned up, packed up and headed out of there.  We thought about taking it to another local campground, but the available sites were not appealing.  So we took it back to the storage site.  I am hoping we get in another camping trip before Drew goes off to college. Maybe even one during Labor Day weekend.