Correct. But the key is that your MB's need to be linked together. I assume that they will be. You can select FP+'s for anyone eligible in your group.

TCD

Thanks!  My day to book FP+ is this Sunday, so I have been doing lots of research and lots of stressing.  I was hoping that by Monday, my stressing would be over, but fund out the morning that then i need to start stressing about our BOG FP+, whch can't be made until closer to our date.  

Thanks!  My day to book FP+ is this Sunday, so I have been doing lots of research and lots of stressing.  I was hoping that by Monday, my stressing would be over, but fund out the morning that then i need to start stressing about our BOG FP+, whch can't be made until closer to our date.  

Dont stress Marty. Even if for some reason you cant get a BOG FP the lunch wait is usually very minimal. 

Thanks! My day to book FP+ is this Sunday, so I have been doing lots of research and lots of stressing. I was hoping that by Monday, my stressing would be over, but fund out the morning that then i need to start stressing about our BOG FP+, whch can't be made until closer to our date.

And unless you're trying for Elsa and Anna, I don't think booking your FP will be stressful.

Really?  On easywdw.com they are reporting people logging in at midnight on their day to book and all the A&E FP+ being gone already.

At this point, I am hoping to get A&E  for my two girls and I will book Space Mtn. for me and the boys.

And yes, i will be up at midnight working on this.  I have a cheat sheet typed out of which FP+ to book and in what order.

The only reason I am not on anti-anxiety meds is because then i wouldn't be able to drink.

Perhaps I need to drink more.

Really?  On easywdw.com they are reporting people logging in at midnight on their day to book and all the A&E FP+ being gone already.

At this point, I am hoping to get A&E  for my two girls and I will book Space Mtn. for me and the boys.

And yes, i will be up at midnight working on this.  I have a cheat sheet typed out of which FP+ to book and in what order.

The only reason I am not on anti-anxiety meds is because then i wouldn't be able to drink.

Perhaps I need to drink more.

I am reporting on my anecdotal experiences lately. I am thinking about a day trip this weekend. For MK that means searching for FP+'s one at a time. A&E has come up several times, including just a few minutes ago when I looked. Mine Train never comes up. I was able to snag a couple last weekend, though, and I'll bet I will for this weekend, but I could already have A&E if I wanted them.

TCD

Mine Train is harder than A&E. I've seen lots of last minute A&E FP+ times the past few weeks. Many more than Mine Train.

TCD

This is very timely the whole FP+ thing is new to us. I was planning to wait until our FP+ registration was closer but will ask now rather than clog up the forums later. 

I understand the process behind the FP+ but not sure how to use it effectively when we go the MK and Epcot on Oct. 20 & 21.

We are going to MK on an extended opening Monday. Our plan was to be there when it opens  then return to the trailer in the afternoon, eat dinner and head back to the park in the evening. To us some rides like the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean are best done after dark. We want to go on the Mine Train, Space Mountain and Big Thunder during the day. In the old days we would just head to the farthest back and start the park there. Also with the park supposedly open to resort guests after 10PM I am having trouble deciding how/when to schedule or if we even need to.

For Epcot again what is the best stuff to schedule. We plan to be there most of the day and evening due to the Food Festival but will likely not get to the World Showcase until the afternoon.

If this is better added as it's own thread let me know but since this thread has gone past ten posts I thought a partial hijack would be ok. :rofl3:

Keith,

A&E is the Princess meet and Greet with Anna and Elsa from Frozen.  The stand-by waits for that were 5+ hours at times!

I tend to avoid parks with extended hours, as they tend to be more busy.  

Thanks for the translation. Fortunately, or maybe not, we are well past the princess phase in our lives.

As I stated in another post, the rain can really screw you on a popular ride like mine train. I hear the FP can be sold out for weeks. We missed our mine train FP due to rain that didn't stop by park close. Needless to say my kids were a crying mess

If they would allow 3 FP per park per day, I would not complain about the FP's ever again. I think that would only be fair since you paying to go into the parks one way or another even if it's the same day. I think that would quiet a lot of us down and maybe get some of the crowds out of the magic kingdom at night