Darn. I thought they actually created a bag that kept frozen food frozen. I'm about ready to slice my wrist over all this Frozen crap. It was a good movie but not this great. Maybe I should open a frozen theme daycare. Milk it for 3 months then retire

Darn. I thought they actually created a bag that kept frozen food frozen. I'm about ready to slice my wrist over all this Frozen crap. It was a good movie but not this great. Maybe I should open a frozen theme daycare. Milk it for 3 months then retire

Just Let it go let it go I think you know the rest.

A Facebook friend's daughter, named Anna, has been dressing as a Norwegian princess and appearing at children's parties. Meet Princess Anna (no copyright infringement). A great way to earn $ for college. Jump on the bandwagon while you can. There appears to be a lot of $ to be spent.

A Facebook friend's daughter, named Anna, has been dressing as a Norwegian princess and appearing at children's parties. Meet Princess Anna (no copyright infringement). A great way to earn $ for college. Jump on the bandwagon while you can. There appears to be a lot of $ to be spent.

I want to see pics of various Fiends dressed up as Norwegian Princess Anna!  

I want to see pics of various Fiends dressed up as Norwegian Princess Anna!  

ALL of them?  Are you really, Really, REALLY sure about that?! 

I would bid on 8 x 10 color glossy pictures - autographed and missing the circles and arrows.

Would you like a paragraph on the back of each one? 

Yes please.  I don't have a seeing eye dog.

You can get anything you want...

at Alice's Restaurant.

:bellringer:

Now one more time when it comes around again, and this time with four part harmony ...and feeling

(it's not Thanksgiving until you spend half an hour with Arlo)