4 of us will be visiting in November with a 24ft pull camper. Looking to see if they would make me remove my tow rig or if it would be okay to stay at the site. Reason I ask is it can be viewed as a camper itself, but we just use it to pull the camper or race car trailer. I attached a picture of the tow rig.

I do not think they will make you move it but you might want to for the extra room, that's what we did this year we have a 39' 5th wheel pulled by a full size Kenworth, it all fit but crowded so just parked it in the overflow lot and brought the Smart car to the site. I have seen rigs like your and both were plugged in.

thanks for the help on the picture. The truck with the camper attached to it is 53ft long. Are there a good number of sites this length or longer? I downloaded the site app and notice most premium loops seem to be long enough. Its good to hear other setups like this pulling a camper have been sighted there. I was afraid they might view it as 2 rvs even though that is mainly a big truck with rv components to make it not require cdl to drive. Who would ultimatley make this decision at the campground as to it being able to stay or not? Could i get this answer before i arrived?

Just hope there is room to back into your site, we had a neighbor's car that was in our way but with patience and good backing skills I was able to get in our site in the 800 loop. They were in their camper and with all the noise a large truck makes you would think they would have heard us, they must nap really good. After I got in and parked he did come out and check the front of his car, I guess incase I hit it.

Thanks for all the input yall. At worst if I was made to move it I could still park it in the overflow like I have parked my golf cart trailer before? Any tips or advice on a certain Disney operator to talk to so I get put in a longer site? I have had to back in some tight spots pulling the 44' race trailer so hopefully I can manage the smaller trailer.