Sept 24 Breakfast with Anna and Elsa at Epcot

Some of the blogs have run dessert parties and other events of that nature in a similar manner.

Smaller outdoor desert parties held by third parties happen just about every night at Epcot but they're nothing like this event.

A sit down meal and an appearance by the most popular characters, that's big time stuff.

Yes, I've attended a few of these "blog" events many years ago. The RADP group used to buy out the Illuminations cruises every December during our big meats, and sold the seats at $15 bucks a pop.

We've had a breakfast in the area where the fairies now meet in Adventureland, with everyone paying a set amount. (No characters, just our own event).

After the boats got to be a bit too difficult, Deb Wills usually hosted a desert Illuminations party with most seats being sold, but a few were given away.

Voldemort travel agent used to host a Toy Story after hours party, but that was given for their clients, with only a minimal $5 charge, mainly to gauge attendance.

Lou, can you find out the cost for Anna and Elsa? I'm curious.

I'll ask a manager, not sure I'll get an answer though.

I recall seeing a post somewhere which commented on how much it costs for a Disney character to show up at a wedding.

I would imagine it would be on the level of that- and perhaps more, for the Frozen sisters, since Disney can basically ask for as high a number as they want.

TCD

• 5 weeks later...

Yep....that would be a goldmine.  Would be even better if it weren't in a park.  But I doubt that would happen.

Ah but if it's only in a park you get people to buy both a ticket AND pay for the meet and greet.

:smug:

(see Universal splitting Harry Potter land between 2 parks so that you have to buy their version of a Park Hopper to see it all - GENIUS, I tell ya!)

Ah but if it's only in a park you get people to buy both a ticket AND pay for the meet and greet.

:smug:

(see Universal splitting Harry Potter land between 2 parks so that you have to buy their version of a Park Hopper to see it all - GENIUS, I tell ya!)

I know.  I've always been surprised that they haven't moved Chef Mickey's inside a park for that reason.  I'm glad though that there are some character dining options at resorts, because probably half our trips we don't do parks.