• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I would like to thank everyone who helped out with suggestions.

We looked and looked decided on new found the truck and bought a different one.

2011 F250 lariat 6.7 Diesel with only 16k miles on it. Unfortunately havent had a chance to tow with it yet but hopefully soon!

Good luck with your new truck, I am sure you will like it.

2011 F250 lariat 6.7 Diesel with only 16k miles on it. Unfortunately havent had a chance to tow with it yet but hopefully soon!

Congrats on the truck. We have had ours for a little over 2 years and love it. Still feels new to me.

Whoa.....didn't you leave out the magic word.........turbo!

Congrats. With only 16k, it's brand spanking new.

Great choice. I'm sure you'll be really happy with you decision.

How many miles on yours now? I only have 23,000 on mine.

I'm at 45K. Changed the oil over the weekend (13 qts. - yikes). It always amazes how black it comes out. Don't get any drops on your driveway. It's a pain to clean up.

How many miles on yours now? I only have 23,000 on mine.

I'm at 45K. Changed the oil over the weekend (13 qts. - yikes). It always amazes how black it comes out. Don't get any drops on your driveway. It's a pain to clean up.

Whao...what year trucks?

Mine is a 2011 with almost 120,000 miles on it.

I changed the oil in my first diesel 1 time 14 years ago 15 qts of oil. That was enough for me I was only saving $20.00 and stuck with all that oil. I have the Ford dealer change mine it helps with warranty.

Glad you guys are having good luck with the 6.7. I'm looking for a new 450 in driveway around February.

You will love the power from the 6.7 over the 6.0 and now the 6.7 has 40 h.p. more then mine. If the rumors on the net are true I will be trading mine in in 2016 for the Ford version of the megacab. Do you really need a 450 to pull your toy hauler?

Now that the 450 has 19.5 wheels again I would consider one. Its what I really needed to pull our old toy hauler. But our new toy hauler is a lot lighter then our old one. And our f-350 srw does just fine with our current trailer.

Now that the 450 has 19.5 wheels again I would consider one. Its what I really needed to pull our old toy hauler. But our new toy hauler is a lot lighter then our old one. And our f-350 srw does just fine with our current trailer.

I'm wondering if the new 19.5's will fit the 450's (like mine) that have the 17" wheels on them. I will be looking into that at some point soon.

• 2 weeks later...