Question About Downtown Disney - Belt Vendor?

As much as I don't want to go over there during all the construction, we actually need to.

Is the Leather Belt Vendor still there? He has an outside booth near Earl, Once Upon a Toy, near that area.

Believe it or not, he has very nice leather belts at reasonable prices, and that is where Rick gets his belts and he is due for a new one.

I'm just a bit concerned that Marty wants to hijack a thread containing the words leather and belt.

LOL!!!  I just want to ask about DTD!

That looks like the place! Thanks!

Okay, now that her question is answered, mine is this - okay, less of a question, more of a favor.  help me convince my teens they don't want to go to DTD on a weekend.  

We are planning to go to DTD on a Wednesday while we are at WDW.  I had planned to spend the weekend avoiding most of the crowds - hanging at the Fort, doing laundry, going grocery shopping, etc.

LOL!!!  I just want to ask about DTD!

Okay, now that her question is answered, mine is this - okay, less of a question, more of a favor.  help me convince my teens they don't want to go to DTD on a weekend.  

We are planning to go to DTD on a Wednesday while we are at WDW.  I had planned to spend the weekend avoiding most of the crowds - hanging at the Fort, doing laundry, going grocery shopping, etc.

This is a good plan, I think. 

Be less bored than they think they will at FW. :(

Bored at the Fort? Not possible. 

You know I think this would be a good compromise. You could allow them to go early in the day for a few hours. Set guidlines such as they must stay together.

This might be what I end up doing.  The two problems I foresee are 1) the ones not going feeling left out and 2) the ones who do go not wanting to see the same stuff again when we all go.

Why did they have to grow up?