Any ideas of where to get soft serve that's not in a park? Disney is the only place we allow Adam to get ice cream because of how they handle the allergy and soft serve is the safer than scooped. Any thoughts of where we can get it that's outside of the parks (and not beaches and cream). I am hoping they will have the machines on at Chef mickeys because I will totally allow breakfast ice cream.

Any ideas of where to get soft serve that's not in a park? Disney is the only place we allow Adam to get ice cream because of how they handle the allergy and soft serve is the safer than scooped. Any thoughts of where we can get it that's outside of the parks (and not beaches and cream). I am hoping they will have the machines on at Chef mickeys because I will totally allow breakfast ice cream.

Can probably get Vanilla at the pineapple Lanai at the Poly. 

Oh thanks Jason. I was thinking that was dole whip only and I don't know if he would like that.

Sil usually gets the dole whip vanilla swirl. I think one side is dole whip and the other vanilla. I could be wrong. I will take a look after breakfast at Kona a week from Sunday.

We go to WL a lot just to get the soft serve ice cream.  It's as easy as hopping the Yellow Settlement bus at one of the bus stops on the yellow route.

No one has mentioned that they have a self serve soft ice cream machine at the Contempo Café in the Contemporary Resort.  You can't beat the atmosphere there.  The seating is in the Grand Canyon Concourse, with the monorails zipping by.

And you heard the part about it being self-serve, right?  That means you can easily construct one bowl of ice cream that will serve two or more.  The ice cream machines at WL and GF are also self-serve.  I haven't seen self serve ice cream machines at the moderate or value resorts.

TCD

Has anyone had the self serve ice cream at WL since they redid the ordering procedure at Roaring Fork?  Hoping it is still self serve and that they haven't put it behind a counter like the Dole Whip at the Poly. 

It's still out in the open. 

The only thing different about this from how the Polynesian Dole Whip machine used to work is that you have to make it first and then bring it to the counter to pay.  So the CM there can give you a condescending look for making it too big. 

I say beat them to the punch.  Ask them if it's the biggest bowl of ice cream they've seen.

TCD

It's still out in the open. 

The only thing different about this from how the Polynesian Dole Whip machine used to work is that you have to make it first and then bring it to the counter to pay.  So the CM there can give you a condescending look for making it too big. 

I say beat them to the punch.  Ask them if it's the biggest bowl of ice cream they've seen.

TCD

good to know!