Are you sick of my questions yet?  Sorry!!!

How much is a refillable mug and where can it be refilled at the Fort?

And the related question - is there a lower age limit on going into the Trading Posts without adult supervision?

I am thinking some of my kids will want to be able to wander around at the Trading Posts when I am resting my leg.  I don't allow the 7yo to wander by herself, but wondering about 12yob.

Thank you!!

Never!  :)

Refillable mugs cost:
$8.99 for 1 Day

$11.99 for 2 Days

$14.99 for 3 Days

$17.99 for Length of Stay

You can refill at the Meadows Snack Bar and at Trails End.

I'm not sure about an age limit at the Trading Posts, but I would think a 12 year old would be fine.

Has anyone tried using the mugs other than where they were bought? Like if I get one at the fort and I go to Pop to eat, will it let me use it there or is the chip programmed for certain resorts? And will you all talk about me if I do that ;)

The rapidfill mugs can definitely be used at any resort location just not in the parks. 

Has anyone tried using the mugs other than where they were bought? Like if I get one at the fort and I go to Pop to eat, will it let me use it there or is the chip programmed for certain resorts? And will you all talk about me if I do that ;)

the refill mugs can be used at any resort but not in park  or water parks.

Wow totally missed that